AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

what happened to plime?

Hey guys I Picked up a bottle of plime last week after not having it for a while and i need to ask what happened to it?
    In the doubler unmixed stage it is overpowering menthol/mint smell. I mixed some up but it still has a rediculous menthol smell and taste. I plan on steeping it but if it doesn't change i would have to buy something else in the future.
    In the past i have had a few bottles and the lime taste was really nice but this for me is unusable.
    sorry guys but i normally love your stuff and was hoping you could tell me how long it will be to steep it so i can vape it.

AVF Regular
    they changed the recipe many months ago. Used to be my favourite too

All im getting is menthol overload

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hey Ughers, unfortunately the line concentrate used in Plime was reformulated by the company and the original lime no longer exists. Nat has tried using other limes and so far had had no luck bringing it back to the original. She is still toying with a variety of other companies and we hope to get it back to its former glory soon... If you would like to exchange it for another bottle, we totally understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand that, Nat does great work which is why i buy your stuff and not the other brands in the store.
    sadly ive already mixed it up in the hope that the intensity might come down so cant really exchange it :-)
    Its all good i just didnt realise there was a change and thought i got a strange mix.