Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By DocM
  • 2 Post By DocM
  • 1 Post By emu

Thread: Brilliant service and a freebie!

AVF Regular

Brilliant service and a freebie!

I am a first time customer of The Steamery. After reading a thread on AVF I'm impressed to say the least. Great range, prices, non gouging fast shipping and a freebie concentrate! What more can you ask for?
    Happiness.
    Fatman, btobw, AllyP and 3 others like this.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    And once again. Just ordered some more concentrates. They do zippay as well now. Good work TS.
    Danny76 and emu like this.
    A misguided Ape with delusions of grandeur & a chop on its' head thought it was a Griller

emu
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    And once again. Just ordered some more concentrates. They do zippay as well now. Good work TS.
    Love the 30ml glass bottles from these guys, really good glass dropper included with each one. Haven't tried the Pg or Vg yet but I bet it's good.

https://www.thesteamery.com.au/colle...dropper-bottle
    DocM likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Love the 30ml glass bottles from these guys, really good glass dropper included with each one. Haven't tried the Pg or Vg yet but I bet it's good.

https://www.thesteamery.com.au/colle...dropper-bottle
    Hey Emu, I can put you straight on their VG. It's good! Cracked the one I got from them a month or so ago yesterday and vaped it. I had never have done a VG only hit in my new rda before, and it was sort of sweet and tasted of nothing, so I assume that's what we're after.

emu
    AVF Regular
    That's no good Doc you should've tasted the rainbow at least, might need a bigger battery...!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    That's no good Doc you should've tasted the rainbow at least, might need a bigger battery...!
    I must make an appointment at the dentist for a shave.