Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 1ynne
  • 1 Post By Jay

Thread: Poor Service Rant

Jay
    AVF Regular

Poor Service Rant

Long time customer. After trying a new juice in Vietnam on my recent holidays, I excitedly ordered the same juice from The Steamery. I was sent the wrong juice. I sent emails and eventually got a response 1 week later saying they would express ship the correct juice to me. It has now been another week and several emails. ALL IGNORED and no juice.

Very disappointing service from what was once a great and reliable company.

Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear

AVF Regular
    Have you tried phoning them, you didn't mention that? I have found them to be very helpful and go out of their way to help. Contact Number: (02) 9698 2623.
    When in doubt, use a bigger hammer.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Regular
    yeah its a bit surprising - but yu know what - stuff ups happen ! worth calling them and asking WTH happened to their normally flawless service !

I recently purchased from a place that has always been on my 5 star list for goods, pricing and delivery . well this time they delivered wrong goods... I requested they send a return label .. that email got overlooked - but then finally acted on - I posted back Aus Post did its special magic of overnighting them in sunshine west... anyway eventually goods were returned by which time they were out of stock of what I had originally ordered... long story short - they refunded and gave me a credit .. so I phoned them to say you have doubled up on the refund.. well in the end - the guy laughed and said - take it - after all you have gone through - just take it ! but it was like it was the doomed order from hell ! - so stuff ups do often just happen !

hope you get it sorted !

What was the juice ?
    DocM likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

Jay
    AVF Regular
    Cheers guys..... I just wanted a solution, so I hit some other avenues. Received a phone call and now it's getting sorted with compensation. So all good. I'll phone next time
    DocM likes this.

Note: $$$ saved is not true as I now spend it all (plus more) on vaping gear