AVF Regular

Thanks for the Evic! 18350 Batt mini review

Gday guys

This week I bought a Segeli Zmax Telescope for a VW 18350 sized vape. I then found out about the Evic using the smaller Ego-T MOD 18350 tube. Conveniently after I had already placed an order with VB. lols

But VB had em at a great price and just had to try, I'm glad I did. With the 18350 bat and tube installed, I have the power of Zmax or Vamo VW etc etc in a lightweight palm sized package. 8)

I estimate the Evic in 18350 mode is easily a 1/3 pushing 1/4 the weight of the Seigeli Zmax or my old Smok Vmax for that matter.

The height of the Evic with 18350 is just under my 650Mah Ego Twist! Awesome! Compact, versatile perfect. Understandably battery life is low with a 18350 guessing about 2 drags per 1%. Being my "desk" mod it's not a prob at all.

Not to fussed on all the bells and whistle "puff" counting or volt/watt profile setups. Smells like bloatware. But am encouraged by Joyetech's quick revision for the device already.

Wondering if any geeks are going to be able to "homebrew" the software.

Only draw back atm is it is 5V / 14W limited. Don't know if this can be sorted with new firmware or is a hardware limitation. Who Cares! I'm up for an Evic Ver2 when they come out. lols

Some Pics

DSCF2205.jpg

The Siegeli Zmax and Evic in 18350 config with 650Mah Ego Twist

DSCF2214.jpg

Evic steup wth my carto of choice. SmokDC xxl.

BTW, thanks for throwing in that "Black Briar" Sampler. I have had your previous blackberry and very berry in the search for a "BlackCurrent livesaver" flavour. Ive just found it in the Black Briar. 8)

Thanks Vapebar
    Last edited by bobbavet; 11-04-13 at 08:51 PM.

AVF Regular
    yes..is my setup. i found battery life better with a 1200mah Ultrafire battery, better than my efest 800mah, the size always put me off with mods, if it can't fit in my jeans pocket, i don't want it.

AVF Regular
    So are they better than the awr imr 350's? I know they are rated higher but do you feel its accurate at 1200mah? Curious on this one

AVF Regular
    So are you saying you can get a 1200mah 18350? If so where?

AVF Regular
    got em from here eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

took 5 weeks to get here ffs !

I think there's some guy on here who has an ebay shop locally, forgotten his name though, he might have them. I am having a problem with the evic powering off sometimes when the charge gets under 50%. I was unhappy with the efest 800mah batteries, didn't last long enough, my 900mah twists shit all over them.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tugboatofdeath View Post
    I am having a problem with the evic powering off sometimes when the charge gets under 50%.
    This has just happened to me. 8(