We are having a 4 day opening sale....

To celebrate our opening, we are putting on a 4 day Opening Sale.

5% Off ALL Purchases (excluding shipping costs) made in our store between now and 2359hrs AEST on Sunday 17th July.

In addition to 5% off now, we will also be offering a 5% rebate/store credit added directly to your www.vapebar.com.au account to go towards your next purchase with us.

Put simply

• Spend $100 and pay only $95
    • Receive a $5 credit to your account for your next purchase

All in all a 10% saving on our already great prices and a chance to show you what we are about.

In order to claim on the sale, please use the coupon code “WELCOME” at checkout.

In order to receive the 5% rebate on your next purchase, you must register a customer account during checkout.

Any questions or queries, please feel free to contact us via vapebar@hotmail.com.au
    Last edited by Hack; 14-07-11 at 04:46 PM. Reason: email address typo - sorry if you have emailed please try again

AVF Regular
    oohh way cool
    Thank you

Oh poo.. this is my off-week for pay.. sadly won't be able to buy anything from you during the sale..
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Hi Light487,

That is unfortunate, but could suggest this as an option.

If you were to build an order in our system on Sunday morning and choose the payment option of "Bank Deposit".

You would then have a 7-10 day period to make payment into our St George bank account and still be able to take advantage of our sale price.

Products would be shipped to you upon receipt of payment.

Just a thought

I guess I can do that

Good suggestion
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Thank you everyone.

Our "get to know you" SALE has ended after a great 4 days of "getting to know you"

To all of our new customers. Thank you

Some of you will have already received some things...others tomorrow and a great number of you will be soon when the Liquinator hits our shores.

I appreciate any and all feedback and reviews on both the products and the level of service that we offer, it is the only way that we can meet our continuous improvement standards which ultimately benefits you all.

Thanks again and I look forward to our continued relationship.

Happy Vaping
    Hack

very professional and well assembled site mate, a pleasure to use.
    casting a critical eye over it .. try as I might ..I got no complaints at all.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Thanks Stoney.

If you ever do, please be sure to let me know.