Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Provari VV - Brought to you by Vapebar

Hi All,

A few weeks ago, I was able to reach agreement with ProVape to supply the Provari Variable Voltage to Australian Vapers.

What does this mean for prospective purchasers?

• I have Provari inbound, I will be holding local stock.

• 1-2 Day delivery timeframe when they arrive.

• Avoid the dreaded wait time (currently 2 week lead time + postage)

• Flexible Payment Options i.e. PayPal, Credit Card, Bank Deposit

• Offering all colours and configurations.

• Price comparable

What does this mean for current Provari VV owners?

• Spare parts?

• Need an extended cap, but not interested in the wait time or excessive postage costs?

• Access to the latest related products that are offered by ProVape.

• We will be stocking, genuine AW IMR Batts in both sizes.

More stock is inbound. It left the US last week, expecting it to arrive in Aus this week via FedEx

A pre-order to reserve yours is available on our website.

http://www.vapebar.com.au/categories...iable-Voltage/

Any questions, feel free to send a PM, an email or pick up the phone.... you can find details on our Contact Us page.

We have Black Chrome, White Chrome and Satin Units due to land this week (29th Sept). Our allocation of 24k Gold Units has Sold Out

If you want a Provari Variable Voltage and you want it now! Then pre-order with us today to secure your unit (before someone else does).
    Last edited by Hack; 27-09-11 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Stock Update

php
    Can you offer the same price as Provape (with or without the few extra days cross continent shipping)?
    Cheers.... Pete.

Provari+Liquinator, Prodigy V3+306DCA, 510N, VV Egos and other bits.

Thanks PHP, I am glad someone asked.

If you wanted to order say.....

1 x Base Satin Provari VV with 18650 Extended Cap, with 2 x AW IMR 18650 batts and no charger.

ProVape $234.90 Delivered to you via USPS
    Vapebar $231.90 Delivered to you via AusPost Express Post (Orders over $200 qualify Free Domestic Express Post Shipping)

ProVape = 2 week minimum lead time + USPS Shipping (which is averaging 10-12 days)
    Vapebar = Ordered today ---> 2 weeks to you. When our order arrives in 2 weeks, we will be holding stock of Provari and shipping them to you same day.

Anyone buy a Provari VV sans extension cap?

ProVape = $50.95 Delivered to you via USPS Shipping
    Vapebar = $24.95 + $7.50 Flat Rate Shipping

I have not magically pulled these figures....this information is taken directly from both websites.

So in short...the answer is, Yes I can do better on both time and cost to you.

For those that waited 5-6 weeks for their Provari to arrive, you will understand that 2 weeks pales in comparison (and overnight if there are actually any left by then is fantastic)

There is already another order following behind this one, we have sold out of Black Chrome and we have one White Chrome unit available.

Vapebar sells Provari as an extension of ProVape. Your warranty is honoured by ProVape, however we are happy to facilitate any query that you may have to simplify it for you as our customer.

***Just as a footnote. Our order ships from ProVape on Monday (they are currently out of 18490/18500 batts). While I say 14 days, I only say this through experience with USPS. Yes ProVape stipulate 3-5 days EMS but this is not reality. Will our order be here on Friday 12th August? They say it will be, but I know that it wont be. There is no point in over promising and under-delivering***

I would be happy to answer any and all queries that you may have in more detail. Just shoot me a PM, email or give me a call.
    Last edited by Hack; 06-08-11 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Add footnote

AVF Regular
    Damn... this reminds me of when the Scientologists invaded Oz!

=P
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Probably makes little difference, but i think you need to make it clear that prices you listed above for ProVape are in USD and for VapeBar are in AUD.
    For an extension cap, i do agree it is alot cheaper from Vapebar but makes little difference if buying a bundle with larger amounts of items (actually works out cheaper from ProVape).
    I also do agree they may get it faster from you, but you don't even have your stock yet (questionable). I bought my ProVari with a 2 week lead time and it arrived within a week.
    PVs Owned: 510 PT || eGo PT || ProVari w/ MAP Tank || Megalodon || REO Grand || GGTB w/ iAtty || Jazz Carto Pipe || Alpha UltraMax w/ RES || Silver Bullet || Big Kazoo || SS GGTS #124 w/ UFS ||

Thanks miggzzz

You are correct on the USD/AUD.

Not sure what you find questionable, but I guess the proof will be in the pudding so to speak.

can you sell the units without batteries? i already have all the batts i need.

php
    Quote Originally Posted by miggzzz View Post
    Probably makes little difference, but i think you need to make it clear that prices you listed above for ProVape are in USD and for VapeBar are in AUD.
    For an extension cap, i do agree it is alot cheaper from Vapebar but makes little difference if buying a bundle with larger amounts of items (actually works out cheaper from ProVape).
    I also do agree they may get it faster from you, but you don't even have your stock yet (questionable). I bought my ProVari with a 2 week lead time and it arrived within a week.
    Also, with regards to the small discrepancy between AU and US pricing, a large part of this would be taken up with credit card fees and currency exchange if ordering from Provape anyway. I think dealing with a local vendor who is more than willing to help (i.e. source better charger alternatives) is way better value and will be even more so as his stock arrives and is built up. So much so that I've forwarded my Provari cult membership!
    Cheers.... Pete.

Provari+Liquinator, Prodigy V3+306DCA, 510N, VV Egos and other bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Avguy View Post
    can you sell the units without batteries? i already have all the batts i need.
    Yes absolutely Avguy, you just need to leave your product build at "No Thanks" before selecting add to cart.

If you are have any questions, feel free to contact me via email or PM

-H

Well...the Australian Dollar has dipped below parity today.

This is good news for anyone looking to buy a Provari from Vapebar.

We have 2 x Satin Silver (Base) units left from the incoming order. It has been shipped out of the states already and is on the way to us.

White Chrome and Black Chrome units are sold out! With another shipment being prepared in the States.

If you are thinking about a Provari, contact me and let me show you the real cost benefit in purchasing from us.

With the dollar falling below parity today and the outlook uncertain in the short term, why not save money as well as time and pre-order your Provari through us.

Two Satin Silver units remaining, matching end caps and batteries to suit.

-H

http://www.watoday.com.au/business/d...809-1ik2x.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast