Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Warning!!!! Do not shop here!! Stay away

Exclamation Warning!!!! Do not shop here!! Stay away

These guys are SHADY. RUDE! SHIT service!! STAY AWAY.

I placed a order with these guys, I paid on the spot when I checked out my order. My bank showed I had been charged.
    A week goes by, I check my order status and it shows "awaiting payment"

I contact them, AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN. I asked them to cancel the order, but my money is not refunded.
    I then had to CALL because emails don't work with these guys I guess. they "check on the status of the order"
    and then they say that my item is NOW being processed and shipped?

While speaking on the phone with their "customer service" This guy "MJ" who I was dealing with tried to claim there was a mixup because the account name paid on the card and registered on the site was different. Which was complete BULLSHIT.
    He could have just apologized instead of making a false claim and sad excuse for their mistake. but no

this bloke hung the phone up on me after he could make no more excuses. Not to mention the harsh *SLAM* of the phone when he hung up. What kind of business professionalism is that?
    and I'm supposed to hand my money to these guys??

He also told me that since he already processed the order (which I had to call over and over for them to then, process it) that I could not have a refund, and I would have to pay for shipping to ship back to their warehouse in order to have my refund.

All in all... STAY AWAY. They charged me money and claimed to never get the payment, followed by a list of bullshit.
    necro and hii1 like this.

AVF Regular
    Hmmmm, I had a very similar experience with MJ about 6 months ago. He's a very rude human being.

Angry WARNING!! STAY AWAY from VAPEBAR.COM.AU

These guys are SHADY. RUDE! SHIT service!! STAY AWAY.

I thought I would let you guys know, so you don't have to go through what I had to go through after a long day of hard.

I placed a order with these guys, I paid on the spot when I checked out my order. My bank showed I had been charged.
    A week goes by, I check my order status and it shows "awaiting payment"

I contact them, AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN. I asked them to cancel the order, but my money is not refunded.
    I then had to CALL because emails don't work with these guys I guess. they "check on the status of the order"
    and then they say that my item is NOW being processed and shipped?

While speaking on the phone with their "customer service" This guy "MJ" who I was dealing with tried to claim there was a mixup because the account name paid on the card and registered on the site was different. Which was complete BULLSHIT.
    He could have just apologized instead of making a false claim and sad excuse for their mistake. but no

this bloke hung the phone up on me after he could make no more excuses. Not to mention the harsh *SLAM* of the phone when he hung up. What kind of business professionalism is that?
    and I'm supposed to hand my money to these guys??

He also told me that since he already processed the order (which I had to call over and over for them to then, process it) that I could not have a refund, and I would have to pay for shipping to ship back to their warehouse in order to have my refund.

All in all... STAY AWAY. They charged me money and claimed to never get the payment, followed by a list of bullshit.

I have placed numerous online orders with these guys. Have always had prompt service and super fast delivery. Never a problem.

Just my experience and will have no hesitation ordering from them again
    Driesy77 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Same here Feral. I get all my "consumables" from them.

AVF Regular
    yeah got my fist kit from them always fast and great service
    eteach likes this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

I have had no problem with them had many orders always shipped out on time with no issues at all

Will continue to use them with no problems

Yeah i had a bad experience with these guys first up,I bought 2x liquinator tanks and a coloured tint for one of the tanks,So what do they send a peice of coloured plastic the size of a buisness card,Plastic tint to suit a liquinator tank..... Be f-@ked,I know it is only a couple of bucks but if your goin to sell something as something then make sure it damn well fits.

Edit: Anyhow after being scammed on the peice of tint.I purchased my provari set-up direct from the usa.If it wasnt for vapebars cheap ass ways i would have supported the local guy.His loss.
    Last edited by necro; 26-09-13 at 02:39 PM.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    It sounds like from your point of view you hard a harsh experience. I could only suggest maybe you guys have another chat and see if you can not work something out?

From my past orders with MJ (it has been a while I will grant you that) I found the experience to be pleasant and punctual. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding here that could be resolved with another chat? Always worth a shot I think.

AVF Regular
    Unfortunately it sounds like you've had a bad experience. I have never had a problem with the orders I have made.
    Have a vape and introduce yourself in the new members area
    emissary likes this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast