Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By spud
  • 1 Post By coopz
  • 1 Post By Enlargee
  • 1 Post By m0n4g3
  • 1 Post By cYcLoNe675

Thread: Vapebar are Stars!!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Esperance Western Australia
    Posts
    3,627

    Talking Vapebar are Stars!!!!

    Just want to say thanks to Vapebar for the great service, fast delivery, and delicious doublers from cauldron.
    308hjute and Vapination like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.






    STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,474
    Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    Just want to say thanks to Vapebar for the great service, fast delivery, and delicious doublers from cauldron.
    I've only used them once, to buy some Kritike juices, and a mixing kit. No problems and being in Perth it was next day delivery. They also threw in a sample bottle of a cauldron juice they I ended up really liking too so I'll be shopping there again. Sooner than planned actually as I may as well buy a spinner from them Monday since I wasn't lucky enough to win conner's giveaway.
    spud likes this.

  3. #3
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5
    I just noticed the other thread ("Don't shop here!!oneone") and I've got to say that, yes in my own experience MJ is rude and abrasive in emails, and the most annoying thing about it is that the products and service is actually very good; I have made more orders with Vapebar than any other Aussie vendor). I have no doubt that the mere 2 posts person (as if that matters) has had a difficult time somehow, and it's pretty stupid the way the forum seniors have basically handwaved a complaint by closing the thread without so much as a response from the vendor.
    This brings the whole forum's reputability down in that it looks like potentially legitimate critical discourse is swept under the rug and it's back to the circle-jerking and high fiving amongst The Regulars.

    My chief issue is the way that products are listed as GST ex on the site, making it appear as though prices are cheaper than they really are.
    dk mcjerkmjfern likes this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlargee View Post
    I have no doubt that the mere 2 posts person (as if that matters) has had a difficult time somehow, and it's pretty stupid the way the forum seniors have basically handwaved a complaint by closing the thread without so much as a response from the vendor. This brings the whole forum's reputability down in that it looks like potentially legitimate critical discourse is swept under the rug and it's back to the circle-jerking and high fiving amongst The Regulars.
    Fair point, but that 2 posts person (It was 2 posts on the same complaint cross/double posted across the 2 forums, so really only 1 post person IMO), never posted again either in that thread or any other thread. To me that shows no intention of ever using this forum as anything except for a soapbox for a rant, and never come back anyway. That would be the main reason why I wouldn't take any notice of what they said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlargee View Post
    My chief issue is the way that products are listed as GST ex on the site, making it appear as though prices are cheaper than they really are.
    That is strange I agree. Is the owner American? That's all I could think of as their retail prices over there are often ex taxes.
    Once I knew it was ex GST it didn't bother me as being an ex tradie and running a business, all my suppliers prices were ex GST listed so I'm used to that. But it would be weirder for people used to only retail pricing, and I'm not even sure you're supposed to do that if you aren't a wholesaler selling to trades and other businesses.
    Last edited by coopz; 01-10-13 at 03:16 PM.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    1,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlargee View Post
    I just noticed the other thread ("Don't shop here!!oneone") and I've got to say that, yes in my own experience MJ is rude and abrasive in emails, and the most annoying thing about it is that the products and service is actually very good; I have made more orders with Vapebar than any other Aussie vendor). I have no doubt that the mere 2 posts person (as if that matters) has had a difficult time somehow, and it's pretty stupid the way the forum seniors have basically handwaved a complaint by closing the thread without so much as a response from the vendor.
    This brings the whole forum's reputability down in that it looks like potentially legitimate critical discourse is swept under the rug and it's back to the circle-jerking and high fiving amongst The Regulars.

    My chief issue is the way that products are listed as GST ex on the site, making it appear as though prices are cheaper than they really are.
    Problem is the vendor does not use these forums anymore. They have their own forum they use.

    The GST thing could be due to the software, or it could be that maybe some of their customers are external to Australia?

    I use them all the time and have no issues with using them, and recommend them to most of the people i convert to vaping (probably 50+ now). Most of them are happy, some are not as they require abit more help than the average person.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Perth (NOR)
    Posts
    380
    No problems here, well, minor niggles. A flavour not really advertised as a non concentrate and T3S heads at 200% everyone elses price. :P

    Seriously though, we seem spoilt for choice of good vendors in oz.
    spud likes this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    BUNBURY, Western Australia
    Posts
    244
    Made an order with Vapebar - delivered the very next day (made it before the weekend - woohooo!) and the products are brilliant. Very happy and will certainly be ordering from them again. Thank you Vapebar!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Romsey,Vic.
    Posts
    481
    Well they are not stars in my book,will never buy from them again.Vapebar can go pinapples
    In constant chain vaping....Because vaping nicotine makes your mind more active.....

  9. #9
    T7x
    T7x is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,319
    +1 pineapples
    Do you know de way 👺

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 01:58 PM.