Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: sole rights

AVF Regular

sole rights

Hi I've purchased from you numerous times and I was just informed that you have sole rights for Australia for the Vixen Vapor line, Is this correct and if so how do you feel about relinquishing these rights and just mport it as a vender. I do have issues with venders closing doors on other venders, I'm not a vender and nor do I want to be one, but I do believe in competition and anyone who kills competition I will not deal with, this is not a dictator or communist country, Australia is a free market country and venders who act that it isn't shouldn't get the time of day. If I'm wrong please delete my post and I apologize, If I'm right maybe have a talk with the supplier and change the terms? What do you think?
    Jeff
    deboraht likes this.

You'll get nothing but *crickets*
    They don't post in this forum anymore that I've noticed.
    I guess they don't want to become the next alegria
    (not meaning fear that they become a victim here, but mean they just let word of mouth and rep speak for itself rather than need constant promoting)
    Last edited by coopz; 13-10-13 at 02:49 AM.

yeah u wont get a response here vapebar r long gone. They have their own forum 'ejuiceforum' or something
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys I'll give it a day and then work on Vixen Vapor
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    i'm no fan of exclusivity deals either. but it's how it's done these days. manufacturer deals with just one distro company in each country. those distros then sell on to the retailers, and the retailers to us. if you've bought anything to do with music in the last 15 years, it's a system you've supported.

Retired Account
    How come I can buy coca cola at every corner shop and every supermarket then?
    Okay.. that's a basic one..
    Dyson vacuum cleaners? Every electrics place sells them.
    What product do you know of where one Australian company has exclusive rights to it?
    If I was stupid enough to pay the freight, I could buy coca cola from the US, and Dyson from the country which sells them?
    Even Apple has a bunch of resellers now.
    I'm sorry, I don't understand the argument "This is how they do things now".

PS. MY favourite scotch is available in every bottle shop.. it keeps the prices honest and competitive, and makes it available where and when I want it.. that's about customer service and convenience, rather than the greed of the distributor.

If you want to see what happens when competition is stifled, check out the price you're paying for petrol next time you fill up at coles or woollies service stations.
    davee and mrs308hjute like this.

AVF Regular
    mmmmmm..........scotch..............(sorry that's all I saw)
    Noe, gtadmin, essiemessy and 3 others like this.

Retired Account
    It's good that you can scan through a bunch of words and focus on the important words, Mrs Ute.. I think that's a girl thing

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash View Post
    i'm no fan of exclusivity deals either. but it's how it's done these days. manufacturer deals with just one distro company in each country. those distros then sell on to the retailers, and the retailers to us. if you've bought anything to do with music in the last 15 years, it's a system you've supported.
    I'm from the Linux community and as a developer we have a motto to share code with everyone under FOSS(free and open-sources software) That way everyone shares the code and people have a chance to improve the original design and the code gets improved quicker, more stable and it builds a community as a whole, sure you don't make any money other than donations, but still its amazing to see like 30-50 people working together all over the world with one goal.
    On the other side there is propriety software that is closed sourced and is being made just for profit. These tend to be looked at in a negative way in the Linux community, because people can't free access the code to make improvements, Usually the developer has a god like complex etc, it causes frustration and havoc.
    This forum is very similar when it comes to venders.
    Jeff
    BlackDog likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast