Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Terrible Customer Service: Recommended Avoid

Terrible Customer Service: Recommended Avoid

Hi All,

Just wanted to post my experience with vapebar in hope that someone is smart enough to turn away. I was in contact with someone who signed off on emails with 'MJ'. He was by far, the rudest person I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with. Let me just say that I have ordered from vapebar a few times before and every other time went down fine, but I now know that is because every other time I never had a need to be in contact with anyone, the system in place to fulfil orders did it thing and there were no problems.

Last time however, I was sent a faulty vision spinner battery. After a few emails with MJ discussing the issues I was having, he kept insisting that the problem was a user error and making suggestions on how to fix. I had a feeling that it was just a fault battery because what was being said didn't make much sense and iterated this to MJ who was just insistent. Eventually the spinner stopped working all together and when I informed MJ he again insisted that it was a user error and that I wasn't it using properly (battery would no longer charge, LED wasn't working, user error yeah right!). I told him multiple times that it was a problem with the battery, before he finally told me that to get a replacement I would have to return my battery back to him and even then, it would be left to his discrescion to see if a replacement is warranted. What an absolute load of shit. I could not believe it.

Not only did I have to pay another $8 to ship the battery back to this asshole, but he had me by the balls and I was pretty much left to wether or not he felt like fixing the battery. What a joke, will not be purchasing from this knob again.

I know I'm new here and what I say doesn't carry a lot of magnitude. But I am happy to upload email logs if anyone is interested.

Seriously, not only am I disappointed, but I was offended by the responses I was receiving, every reply was sent with a smug arrogance that implied some kind of superiority over me. What a fucking knob.

AVF Regular
    Welcome to AVF lol

You're not the first to complain in a similar manner.

Vision spinners have quite a high faulty rate. I think it's something like 20-30% are being returned to vendors as faulty.

AVF Regular
    Isn't this the second time we've had a new member post about bad experience at Vapebar ?
    Seriously, you have never become a member here to join in, but you signed up just to slag off a company ?

Edit: Yes.. here's the last one. : Warning!!!! Do not shop here!! Stay away
    A bit suspicious IMO.
    Last edited by Greg; 29-11-13 at 11:56 AM.
    avtek likes this.

Banned (Never to return)
    So you say it was faulty and didnt work.

Then you say it then stopped working altogether ?

Implies to me user error to me.

Then you come on here and slag them off.

I think you will find 90 percent of us have experienced excellent customer service from the Vapebar team and found MJ to be helpful beyond what most shops ate offering

What frustrates me about your post is that you mention email . Why not phone and discuss it with him ?

Dont post the emails . Im sure anyone interested can log onto MJ's forum and read about you and your dealings.

Gee you had to return an item to have it assesed for warranty? Fark me . I just ring JB hifi and tell them my TV isn't working and they send me a new one no questions asked and let me keep the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsr View Post
    Welcome to AVF lol

You're not the first to complain in a similar manner.

Vision spinners have quite a high faulty rate. I think it's something like 20-30% are being returned to vendors as faulty.
    wow really? I guess I'll avoid these ones in future, that's a terrible fail rate for any product.

Also, paying to return a product is the cost of online shopping IMO. If you have to get in the car and drive a product back to a store for return it does cost in time and petrol also. I totally get that a seller needs to assess a faulty product before refunding or replacing, it sucks but there are all types out there who may just be messing sellers around too, some people probably even buy something then realise they can get it 2 bucks cheaper elsewhere so think it's ok to return it, mess a vendor around, and pocket the saving, since it's just someone else's time they are wasting.
    Last edited by vaping_gal; 29-11-13 at 12:40 PM.

Banned (Never to return)
    Where are you getting that info from kinger ?

damn, forgot to buy my popcorn.

Tokerz81 and Fawks like this.

AVF Regular
    The forum needs a new feature.

Auto post delete and IP ban for anyone who signs up and slags off vendors in their 1st and only post.

FFS.
    D1git, Greg, Tokerz81 and 2 others like this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

Banned (Never to return)
    What that guy above me said
    308hjute and Tokerz81 like this.

i look at it differently. its a shame that someone's customer service experience is that bad that he feels the need to come online and let others know. i have not dealt with that shop personally but as a new ecigarette user it makes me not want to buy from them already. i work in customer service myself (ok its insurance but i still communicate with customers every day) and the fact that this doesn't seem the first time this happened raises a red flag to me as a consumer. one does not have to be part of a forum for a set number of months to know when they experience bad customer service.
    AutumnGirl and keyboardmama like this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast