Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Nakor
  • 1 Post By Eroda

Thread: Cauldron eJuice - Just ordered

AVF Regular

Cauldron eJuice - Just ordered

First time customer at Vapebar.

Got a decent selection of vapegear, albeit some prices aren't competitive vs others online (fair to say they're a B&M).

Anyway, just ordered 10ml each of Wizard's Brew, Mint Slice Magic & Sticky Nuts. Its a premium price but the reviews suggest premium products! I'm still scratching my head on Donkey Juice??!!

I hope my vapemail arrives in by tomorrow COB!!

AVF Regular
    You should definately get some donkey juice.

The taste is allegedly similar to the other word for donkey.
    rolli and D Jovanovic like this.

AVF Regular
    If they send me a sample, I'm game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no no you wouldnt be
    rolli likes this.

AVF Regular
    they're gone now so i spose this aint the place now but maybe they'll open up again. it's the only play i bought juices so i'll give you my breakdown for if they go back on line. the kritke collection is good, but needs long time steepy steepy. and too strong. mix it to 50% before you even double it. redox is pipe tobacoo, the strongest flavour, alchemy and affinity are medium rolly tobaccos. affinity was better imho. the hs4 was lovely. a light golden, very sweet tobacco is how i'd describe it.
    the best for me was the cauldren. but not all. the blue briar was joyous, but all PG and it not very "soft". butter[something] was really nice. very sweet of course. good for a few bottles. but the best were sticky nuts and fuzzy nuts.

they had better flavours.. new dev ones OMG best yet i rekon

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzjunky View Post
    they're gone now so i spose this aint the place now but maybe they'll open up again. it's the only play i bought juices so i'll give you my breakdown for if they go back on line. the kritke collection is good, but needs long time steepy steepy. and too strong. mix it to 50% before you even double it. redox is pipe tobacoo, the strongest flavour, alchemy and affinity are medium rolly tobaccos. affinity was better imho. the hs4 was lovely. a light golden, very sweet tobacco is how i'd describe it.
    the best for me was the cauldren. but not all. the blue briar was joyous, but all PG and it not very "soft". butter[something] was really nice. very sweet of course. good for a few bottles. but the best were sticky nuts and fuzzy nuts.
    I liked the wizards brew, peach tea, didn't mind some other flavours, never got around to trying fuzy nuts though.
    As far as Kritike's though, stay tuned. kritikal has said he'll try to line up another vendor in the mean time http://forums.aussievapers.com/e-cig...tml#post493153