Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my first order

AVF Regular

my first order

I found my way to vapebar thanks to the kind advice I received from the members of this forum, and I just recieved my first order from Vapebar , wow talk about service it just dont get any better ! ordered wensday morn vapin friday morning ,and keep in mind im in country vic Vapebars in WA .... if your lookin for service and a proffessional shopping experience vapebar goes the extra mile

thankyou Vapebar

After hearing all the wonderful things about VapeBar (and more specifically the Liquinators) I decided it was time to give them a try. The primary thing I wanted was the 18650 Provari Power batteries, as I've been going through both of my 18490's each day for about the last week, so I ordered two of these, a PHAT tank, some extra juice to try and a bunch of Kanger cartos.

Order was placed on Thursday night, package arrived today. Well packed, quick shipping and great service!

On top of this I wasn't sure what a small pack of "extras" was for, so I SMS's MJ. Got a response in less than about 5 minutes!

+100 for VapeBar!

Yea I just made my first Order tonite, hopefully get it before the weekend trip to Bundaberg, i can see plenty more goodies I might want in the near future

Vapebar rocks!

I doubt there is a better Australian seller!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    all hail vapebar

Hack has been one of the best people who looked after me, with great devices, a tank that i adore and would never use anything other than, and one of my daily juices I vape today!

another +1
    Contact me on Facebook if I do not respond in my inbox

Joye 510, Joye eGo, Go-Go, Provari, SS GGTS #1130 <3, Apex Alpha, Caravela clone, Silver Bullet, Joye eGo Twist, Sigelei #8, Vision Spinner, Nemesis, Evic VTC Mini, Evic Primo

Quote Originally Posted by Wartai View Post
    Yea I just made my first Order tonite, hopefully get it before the weekend trip to Bundaberg, i can see plenty more goodies I might want in the near future
    Yep, it did arrive just as I was packing the car up.. awesome mate, Thanks

+1 to all above. Great Packing, quick shipping and right order with free doubbler, thanks hack or mj, who evers card I got. Looking forward to a nic free relationship lol. When are these policies going to change. Will be sending everyone I know your way. Keep it up.

I just got my first package today
    insanely quick, perfect order and great communication, even included some of his business cards, how nifty

Fully recommended to anyone new to vaping or not A+++++ You will not be disappointed

Stop smoking in analog and upgrade to HD vapor!

made my online order last night .. cant wait till it gets here..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast