Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: VapeBar - Substitute Juice Forum

AVF Regular

VapeBar - Substitute Juice Forum

I have now mourned the demise of VapeBar for the requisite amount of time, and as much as I miss them it is probably time to move on.

Vapers, just like me, that totally relied on VapeBar's Couldron Ejuice for their ADV will, by now, need alternatives.

This thread has been started so that AVF members can tell each other about the Juices, Concentrates, Mixes and/or Recipes that they are using now that are similar to the VapeBar juices they used to use.

Some of VapeBar's range is still available from other vendors, but their own custom 'Couldron' brand of juice is not.

To kick this thread off I will start with the most popular juice from the VapeBar 'Couldron' range:

VapeBar Product:
    Couldron - Peach Tea

Best substitute found so far:
    House of Vape - Georgia Peach concentrate
    Mixed at 20% with PG (80%) to make a Doubler

Plus +
    Same dry Peachy overtones
    Not fragrant, scented or sweet

Minus -

Not quite as tart in the aftertaste as the original Peach Tea
    No 'Tea' overtones in the aftertaste.

My View
    Not quite the same, but a pretty good (and not too dissimilar) substitute as an ADV
    JWH likes this.

A good Peach Tea is not that difficult to make.

I recommend TFA Juice peach, FlavourWest Iced Tea or Health Cabin Black tea, a few drops of TFA Raspberry, and some TFA sucralose sweetner. You may not be able to get it as smooth as MJ does it, but its a good temporary substitute. The tea needs to be a background note- so half of what you use for peach.

Im much more interested in a Black Briar substitute. Almost every Blackcurrant and Blackberry I have taste nothing like Black Briar, even in different mix combinations. Black Briar has a unique dark berry taste that I cant even come close to. If anyone has any concentrate suggestions, please post them.

Halfman Stash (HS4) for me .. I love that shit .. Luckily I had just stocked up before the shit hit the fan .. But am just about out now .. Only lasted this long cause of rationing .. Treating myself and my son every cupla weeks .. I have manged to make a suitable substitute and am still tweeking the ingredients .. It's not quite Halfman but it ain't half bad either .. Hurry come back MJ

Anyone else have anything close ?? ... Or if interested happy to share my successful recipes .. Have version 6 steeping ATM .. still won't be HS4 but a good substitute ADV all the same .. I hope
    Jodie Mayer likes this.
    Smoke Free 'n Vaping Happily
    Since 1/2/2014

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by OL'54MOD View Post
    Halfman Stash (HS4) for me .. I love that shit .. Luckily I had just stocked up before the shit hit the fan .. But am just about out now .. Only lasted this long cause of rationing .. Treating myself and my son every cupla weeks .. I have manged to make a suitable substitute and am still tweeking the ingredients .. It's not quite Halfman but it ain't half bad either .. Hurry come back MJ

Anyone else have anything close ?? ... Or if interested happy to share my successful recipes .. Have version 6 steeping ATM .. still won't be HS4 but a good substitute ADV all the same .. I hope
    You just got right into the idea of this thread Ol'54Mod
    Thanks Mate
    (from am ol 55 Mod )
    Last edited by TrueNews; 13-06-14 at 04:11 AM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post

I recommend TFA Juice peach, FlavourWest Iced Tea or Health Cabin Black tea, a few drops of TFA Raspberry, and some TFA sucralose sweetner. You may not be able to get it as smooth as MJ does it, but its a good temporary substitute. The tea needs to be a background note- so half of what you use for peach.

Im much more interested in a Black Briar substitute. Almost every Blackcurrant and Blackberry I have taste nothing like Black Briar, even in different mix combinations. Black Briar has a unique dark berry taste that I cant even come close to. If anyone has any concentrate suggestions, please post them.
    The first time I met MJ I told him I like tobacco flavours and he told me you're gonna like fruit LOL
    He was 100% right

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post

Thanks for the tip on the Peach Tea Marty, I still have some Black Briar and know what you mean

This should be in the ejuice forum, not vapebar's old subforum, just saying...

AVF Regular
    Wicked mint. You have to play with the percentages as both are very strong. I mixed to 70/30 and 8mg nic

PA Eucalyptus 1%
    PA Peppermint .5%
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    OK I understand that selling hardware is probably not a good idea in WA these days, but surely selling his cauldron juices would still be ok? I too am missing the Peach Tea... and having not ever mixed my own flavours, I'm a bit lost

Yeah I mentioned that as well, also a fan of peach tea, and wizards brew too. But apparently (said by others) most of their income was from hardware/other supplies. Regardless, I'm sure they wouldn't want to be working under a cloud, potential of raids etc to disrupt them even if all hardware removed from sale/site/premises.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast