11hr SALE 11.11.11 from 11.11am

Hi All,

Vapebar is having an 11 hour SALE.

At 11:11am (Western Australian Time) on 11.11.11 and for 11 hours the code "11" will be active which will give you 11% off your order total.

The code will be active between 1100 and 2200hrs tomorrow with all orders received prior to 4pm shipping same day.

While this is a very unique date, please also remember that tomorrow is Remembrance Day.

Remembrance Day (also known as Poppy Day, Armistice Day or Veterans Day) is a memorial day observed in Commonwealth countries to remember the members of their armed forces who have died in the line of duty since World War I. This day, or alternative dates, are also recognized as special days for war remembrances in many non-Commonwealth countries. Remembrance Day is observed on 11 November to recall the official end of World War I on that date in 1918; hostilities formally ended "at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month" of 1918 with the German signing of the Armistice ("at the 11th hour" refers to the passing of the 11th hour, or 11:00 a.m.)

The day was specifically dedicated by King George V on 7 November 1919 as a day of remembrance of members of the armed forces who were killed during World War I. This was possibly done upon the suggestion of Edward George Honey to Wellesley Tudor Pole, who established two ceremonial periods of remembrance based on events in 1917.[1]

The red remembrance poppy has become a familiar emblem of Remembrance Day due to the poem "In Flanders Fields". These poppies bloomed across some of the worst battlefields of Flanders in World War I, their brilliant red colour an appropriate symbol for the blood spilled in the war.
    This information was taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_Day

Vapebar will be marking 11minutes of silence between 11am and 11.11am tomorrow. The store will be offline during this time.

Lest we forget

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

Sales Starts NOW

So my current order awaiting fulfilment would be $42 cheaper if I ordered today...

Surely you mean your order that is "awaiting shipping"

Provari units arrived at Vapebar Central 5 minutes ago and will ship today.

Big apologies to everyone, they are all pre-sold out. Only those that placed a pre-order will have units shipped today.

Next shipment is 7-10days away.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
    So my current order awaiting fulfilment would be $42 cheaper if I ordered today...
    Almost, but I did post that before the status changed. My 'status changed' email came through just now.

Not that I care now that MY FUNKING PROVARI IS COMING!!! After the weekend.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
    I bought a new car, 1 week later the manufacturer advertised massive savings.
    Had I waited I could have saved $5000+
    Thats life.
    I also placed an order yesterday afternoon but I am not bothered, vapebar is worth every cent.
    JuiceWhore Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Thats life. I also placed an order yesterday afternoon but I am not bothered, vapebar is worth every cent.
    You didn't even try talk to the dealer? Many shops have these guarantees these days. If the price drops within a time period you get cash back.

Admittedly Vapebar does not. I'm not going to hold that against them, and I plan on doing much more shopping there in the future.

Can't blame someone for trying!

Don't feel bad mate, I work nights and just about missed the sale altogether. I may be able to slide in just under the time limit!

I just wanted to post again at 11.11pm so I could see the date line up again.

Our Sale finished an hour ago and I just wanted to thank you all for participating and supporting Vapebar.

Have a great weekend