Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Doing the Happy Dance!

Yes I do the funky chicken! and now I am probably showing my age to boot

Wanted to say thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

Absolutely fantastic customer service, speedy shipping and a willingness to answer many questions that he must hear all the time - answered with sincerity and a enthusiasm!!!!

In 24 hours I have gone from my usual consumption of 20 ciggies down to 4! and am thoroughly and must say surprised as well with my eGo 650mAH.

My husband thinks I have given him the best present with the eGo 1000mAh and has not smoked a ciggy at all!

Thankyou Hack!

We both are enjoying our introduction to vaping!

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Another one of your newbies! That sounds amazing, congratulations and welcome to the community!

Fantastic news Wyldwitch and welcome to Aussie Vapers forum too.

Thanks for choosing Vapebar.

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

AVF Regular
    Welcome Wyldwitch,
    Yes it is easy to go from ciggies to vaping- no nasty withdrawals. Best of luck
    cheers
    margyb

AVF Regular
    Well done Wyldwich-great feeling isnt it the first time you get through the first few days without a fag-
    I remember the feeling of triumph and freedom from the scourge-
    Wait till you walk straight past the Cigarette counter at the supermarket with your nose in the air-I loved that! hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldwitch View Post
    Yes I do the funky chicken!
    Won't believe it till I've seen it ........... Video must be posted

P.S. Welcome to the community!

Congrats to you and your hubby, Wyldwitch.

Even with the crazy amounts of e-liquid varieties I've purchased, the many different batteries, the untold amount of cartomizers of different size, ohmage and style, I still saved enough money in a year to go on a 10 day cruise with my wife in a balcony cabin.

I don't even vape any tobacco style e-liquids any more, and I have dropped my nicotine level by half.

Oooops. Sorry. Can't help myself from waxing on about e-cigs.

I'm with arjay on this one. I've probably spent close to $2k on vaping gear since I started, but as of the end of last month I hit break-even point and am now actually saving money

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by arjay55 View Post
    Congrats to you and your hubby, Wyldwitch.

Even with the crazy amounts of e-liquid varieties I've purchased, the many different batteries, the untold amount of cartomizers of different size, ohmage and style, I still saved enough money in a year to go on a 10 day cruise with my wife in a balcony cabin.

I don't even vape any tobacco style e-liquids any more, and I have dropped my nicotine level by half.

Oooops. Sorry. Can't help myself from waxing on about e-cigs.
    Congrts Arjay-just interested to know if you vaped on the cruise- you mentioned earlier the Cruise Ships have a tough policy on cigs

Hello Wyldwitch and hubby

Isn't vaping just the bomb? I too love walking past the smoke counter now, thinking to myself, "suckers", lol
    Vapebar is great, I have sent a few friends his way, and he is always willing to help. I have been on the ego set up for months now, and it has helped me stay ciggie free for nearly 5 months. I would never thought I could do it, (if I hadn't found vaping). You will go through some ups and downs in the next few months but stick with it. I had days when vaping, annoyed me, frustrated me, confused me, but I had a 'drag' on a baccy ciggie on the weekend and nearly puked! It tasted truly foul. I will NEVER go back.

Have fun, cos vaping is a lot more fun than smoking

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast