Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ego-t

Ego-t

Has anyone noticed the ego-t is hard to draw on..

Like has anyone compared it to like the Provari...??

am thinking the ego-t needs a small hole in the side of it to let the airflow happen..

What do use think...??

Am still smoking, i watered down the nic juice to 4.5 mg, there is no leaks with just using water, much cheaper then buying other stuff to thin it..

Will 4.5 mg be ok..seems ok, but maybe i need to up it a bit...

CCC
    I found with the ego-t cartridges you have to line them up with the base plate so that the flat sides of the cart line up with the flat sides of the plate, i think air flow is better when you do that, but still a tad on the stiff side.

Some people use water, some use vodka, some use pg or vg, i don't think it really matters. 4.5mg is very very low but if it seems ok for you then stick with that. Personally i can't go lower than 6 for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    I found with the ego-t cartridges you have to line them up with the base plate so that the flat sides of the cart line up with the flat sides of the plate, i think air flow is better when you do that, but still a tad on the stiff side.

Some people use water, some use vodka, some use pg or vg, i don't think it really matters. 4.5mg is very very low but if it seems ok for you then stick with that. Personally i can't go lower than 6 for the moment.
    I dont get wot u mean about lining up the flat sides..?? my ego-t is round...???

I was thinking of getting a small hole drilled in it to increase the airflow...

but this could **** it too i guess, but i guess i could always plug it with some blue-tack...lol

4.5mg is definitely too low and would make sense why your still smoking. MG in nic in vapor is different to what the level of MG are in cigs...

An example is that I used to smoke Marlboro Golds which are 6's or Dunhill Blue which are 8's but am vaping 18mg nic levels.

Also if you think that you are saving money by chucking water into the mix, think about how much you are spending on smokes atm and compare it to how much you would spend vaping with proper nic and flavours... there is no point cutting corners on vaping because you will always be ahead.

Have a solid crack at it and you will find that kicking the analogs will be pretty easy...

Good luck matey

Icy
    Black Provari with 3ml AL Liquinator - Bunch of Ego-T's - Too many 510-T's

Quote Originally Posted by icymax69 View Post
    4.5mg is definitely too low and would make sense why your still smoking. MG in nic in vapor is different to what the level of MG are in cigs...

An example is that I used to smoke Marlboro Golds which are 6's or Dunhill Blue which are 8's but am vaping 18mg nic levels.

Also if you think that you are saving money by chucking water into the mix, think about how much you are spending on smokes atm and compare it to how much you would spend vaping with proper nic and flavours... there is no point cutting corners on vaping because you will always be ahead.

Have a solid crack at it and you will find that kicking the analogs will be pretty easy...

Good luck matey

Icy
    My ***** is atm, is just the airflow of the ego-t....it's so hard to draw on...

Me thinks that hole is required..

CCC
    Sorry you must have a type b ego-t? I was trying to explain how to line up your cartridges assuming you have type a.

Oh and if you don't screw the atty on very tight the air flow will be better.

AVF Regular
    The Ego-T does have a pretty stiff draw.. especially the 'A'.
    It's mainly the tank system I think.. the passages up the side.
    If you're using 'A' tanks and atomisers, try the 'B's.

Provari is a power device.. you can use Ego-T or many other atomising devices on it.

The Ego-tanks do have a tighter draw. Would be interested to hear if drilling a hole helped thou...

If your looking for a looser draw perhaps try a cart (LR) on your ego batt

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by messiahmonkey View Post
    my ego-t is round...???
    Your Ego-T is only round on the outside.
    The workings on the inside are flat sided, they should be aligned.

Hi messiahmonkey,

Not sure if this was posted before or after we spoke on the phone today.

The stiffened draw could be a result of 3 weeks use. It might be time to give it a clean or try the second atomiser that came with your kit.

There are a few different cleaning options available with threads on both this forum and videos on YouTube.

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast