Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Mail Truck Fire - Australia Post Fire

A large truck contracted by Australia Post to transport mail items from Perth to Brisbane over the weekend caught fire near Tweed Heads in New South Wales early on Sunday 18 December.

Unfortunately the fire totally destroyed the truck along with the contents which were parcels bound for Queensland.

It took about an hour for the fire to be contained, luckily the driver escaped unharmed and there were no other injuries resulting from the fire.

Australia Post has requested an investigation into the cause of the fire.

Customers who were expecting to receive a parcel from Western Australia that was posted around Tuesday 13 December for a Queensland address may have been impacted by the incident.

http://auspost.com.au/about-us/austr...ruck-fire.html

Hi All,

We believe that we may have had as many as 20 parcels on board this truck.

I am working through a list now to contact and speak to as many potentially affected Vapebar customers as possible.

If you live in QLD and you have not received your parcel (that was shipped to you via our Flat Rate $5 Shipping option) yet and you believe that you may be affected by this, please let me know ASAP.

I am working with Australia Post to compile a list so that we can set about replacing your orders in a timely fashion.

Please contact me directly via any method listed here on our Vapebar Contact Us page.

-H-

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

I hope no one here was affected, glad I had mine already, not sure If my sis had any orders..

edit:
    no.. she got hers already
    Last edited by Wartai; 21-12-11 at 07:35 PM.

I fear for my SS liquinator ..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

php
    I'm digging the new style, Stoney, much more secure than the 'slidies'.

Hope Postman wasn't on board!
    Cheers.... Pete.

Provari+Liquinator, Prodigy V3+306DCA, 510N, VV Egos and other bits.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    I fear for my SS liquinator ..
    Stoney if ya get stuck ive got two new 3ml S/S Liquinator tanks and two new 3ml delrin Liquinator siiting at home brand new from MJ,s latest shipment.

If MJ hasnt got any spare or its a 3 week wait i can send you a 3mlS/S one and we can sort ti out on MJ.s next shipment.

Only thing is im offshore and dont get home until 31stDec

Just looked at his site and says he has them in stock for immeadiate shipment so you might be lucky

Its OK , I was not driving that truck !! It was a contractor ( Aust Post Linehaul does not make any runs to Perth) .

Quote Originally Posted by moza View Post
    Stoney if ya get stuck ive got two new 3ml S/S Liquinator tanks and two new 3ml delrin Liquinator siiting at home brand new from MJ,s latest shipment.

If MJ hasnt got any spare or its a 3 week wait i can send you a 3mlS/S one and we can sort ti out on MJ.s next shipment.

Only thing is im offshore and dont get home until 31stDec

Just looked at his site and says he has them in stock for immeadiate shipment so you might be lucky
    Thanks for the offer but I am sure everything is ok with Stoney's considering it shipped out of here after the fire :P

Everyone except one is accounted for so far and that could just work out to be a geographical thing. Time will tell but if it is in fact lost, Vapebar will be providing a replacement order for that customer.

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

should be ok then
    I now have no fears for my SS liquinator.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Hope the investigation doesn't conclude that the cause was unprotected Li-ions

posted by ...
    dum dum daaaaa...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast