XL Boge Cartomisers - ON SALE

Boge have shipped me cartomisers that are claimed to be 45mm long..... XL SmokTech are 45mm long, these are 1mm shorter.

This is not an isolated incident and is present with all supplied Boge XL Cartomisers that currently exist in the world.

They are in fact only 44mm which takes away all useful purpose of people buying them to use in a 5ml tank.

They do however fit 3ml tanks perfectly and have a 2mm overhang at the top which makes it perfect for those using their Ming and Pawn DripTips together with their Liquinator Tanks.

For those of you that do not use Boge Cartomisers in a tank, you also are in luck. They are 4mm longer with an approximate 20% boost in capacity. Vape longer with the same great Boge taste.

There is nothing wrong with these Carto's, just too short. Will I be ordering more? Yes but they will be custom made by Boge at 46mm in length.

For the next 2 days Boge XL Cartomisers in both Black and Stainless, Low and Standard Resistance will be ON SALE

$5.50/5pc Pack Ex

You don't have to do anything...other than add them to your cart and check-out.

Thanks and Happy New Year to everyone!

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

Has anyone tried these shorter ones in a Carto-pipe?

On Tuesday I'll find out. I bought them for my carto pipe. Currently in transit

Perfect timing, running low on cartos myself.

I'm with you besure, I'll be trying them in the Jazz too. Worst case an extra O ring should make it work

They should be fine in the pipe (they are in my own modded pipe).

But remember if buying LR XL Boge that they will operate like a 2.0ohm SmokTech, not a 1.5ohm that you have probably been using in there already.

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au