Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: top service

AVF Regular

top service

big shout out re vapebar service.my provari's chrome started to disappear and vapebar has replaced it.brilliant thanks guys.
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    A shout out from a Newbie, MJ was great on the phone yesterday and answered,explained all my probably stupid questions perfectly, got my order in, just waiting for everything to arrive. Will be using Vapebar for all my purchases, if you are a newbie like me it can get very confusing, Vapebar are perfect.
    JuiceWhore Sig

AVF Regular
    Damm super fast delivery, it was delivered this morning, alas I am at work, I will go and get the card left and pick it up this arvo, top service again...
    JuiceWhore Sig

CCC
    +1 Vapebar rocks!

AVF Regular
    What can I say, picked up the package (convinced the subbie from Auspost didn't knock, there were people home), and charged up. Having a crack at the eGO-T, the vapor out of this thing destroys the F1 I have been using the last few days. Money Well spent. After all the confusion for a newbie trying to work out what to buy, I recommend all newbs start with this: http://www.vapebar.com.au/joye-ego-t...t-matte-black/

Glad I listened to MJ, made life so much easier.
    JuiceWhore Sig

In regards to this post....

http://forums.aussievapers.com/showt...-few-questions

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8dan View Post
    Ok I received my starter pack from Vapebar, loving the eGO-T, a few questions I have are below, and advice will be appreciated.

1. The clear mouthpieces that you fill up with juice, are these re-usable? It seems like when you lock it in the pierce a hole?

2. I ordered and receive 2 x smoketech dual coil Cartomiser's (stainless), how do these work?, I see the screw onto the battery (where do you put juice and how much etc?

3. I receive some RY4 and Vanilla, can I fill up a mouth piece and puff away as is without adding anything? (I have not received my nic yet which could prove interesting going into next week)

4.I am pretty sure the PG and VG I received is for mixing Juices, correct me if I am wrong?

Thanks again MJ and Vapebar and thanks in advance for answering if you do...
    1. Yes the empty tanks are re-useable.
    2. Check out one of the YouTube greats http://youtu.be/PICBRi37Zs0
    3. The RY4 and Vanilla that you ordered is JoyeTech, meaning 0mg Ready to Vape. There is no mixing required.
    4. Yes, I included some PG/VG to your order free of charge for when you do get your nicotine. You can use this as a base mixing liquid to add nicotine to Vapebar Doublers (either Vixen or Cauldron).

Any other questions....fire away down here and I will answer to the best of my knowledge for you

Thanks again for choosing Vapebar

H

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

LOL @ "I'm missing American Idol"

Definitely the best way to fill cartos as there are 2 tiny holes at the bottom.That's where you want the fill to start,like the way a tank mod works.
    I try not to let any juice bridge the centre tube and overspill so i know it's soaked well.Yes it take a bit longer that the vid but this way you know it's full...and hey FWIW,a little juice blown out into a tissue(no Slothy hold back!) is like 3cents wasted if that.
    Really extends the life of the Carto and I also Condom-Fill a few times with the one Cart when they get a bit dry on top using the smaller Condom filled halfway,then drip until it's soaked.

Thanks to both my suppliers (so far) for all the tips on these issues too!

Both highly recommended for sales,advice and 2nd to none service.

For price,reliability and punch you can't go past the 1000 mAh eGo-T and Boge LR's.

Next on the list should be a Passthrough and a tank,true constant Voltage and plumes of Vape!

Happy Vapin' and welcome aboard motiv8dan.

AVF Regular
    Nothing but good service Fast postage
    so Far no Failures either
    Vape on

AVF Regular
    still having leakage issues, i have tried a few things but it still seems to be happening, I love this thing but the leakage is killing me at the moment, may have to try a cartomizer tonight, im tipping they wont leak. Greta e-cig but I may have to leave it at home if its going to leak though, any tips? What am I doing wrong?
    JuiceWhore Sig

store it upside down overnight or in pocket. thats the only time I really had leaks show on all ego-T .. other than that its starting to poke around with the wick which I don't recomend at this stage. you can get a dodgy atty that will leak no matter what .. they are the minority though.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast