Battery Recommendations

ProVape recommend AW IMR Batteries for use in the ProVari Variable Voltage

That is either an....

AW IMR 18650 (1600mAh Capacity)
    AW IMR 18650 (2000mAh Capacity)
    AW IMR 18490/18500 (1000mAh Capacity)

ProVari Power 2500mAh Protected Cell

Here is the difference....

The above listed Batteries have been tested extensively with the ProVari VV device

Vapebar sell and supply Genuine Parts and Accessories direct from the Manufacturer

Vapebar only recommends products that they stock, supply and have experience and knowledge with

Slapping together an internet page and sprouting "Japanese Made Cell" just doesn't do it for me, won't do it for your ProVari and is not recommended by either ProVape or Vapebar.

If you want cheap cells, buy off eBay (you can even get 3100mAh Protected 68.5mm Japanese Made Cells - definitely not recommended)
    If you want the highest quality, tested, tried and proven go with AW IMR as the best fit for the purpose and the cell that the ProVari was built around

-H

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    , won't do it for your ProVari and ..
    Can you elaborate on why a cell with sufficient current abilitys and size will not 'do it' .. seems a cell is a cell is a cell, yes, it needs certain ratings but if they are met, I fail too see why it can't be done. I still use the cells that came with a 510N while charging others .. they work fine as well. Worst case scenario .. provari shuts down with a low battery warning early or on high power usage. Pretty easy to test for.

Many people use cells other than the provape ones particularly if using the device at lower powers.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

The ProVari is designed for use with AW IMR High Drain Cells

It has been tested extensively and known to work extremely well with these particular cells.

Plus the bold statement of - "Compatible with Provari - must use spacer" - It is 68.5mm Long or 1.5mm longer than any other thoroughly tested and recommended battery.

The length of the battery is a cause for concern and any dis-lodgement of the electronics by an overlength (not designed for this use and not recommended) battery will not be covered under ProVape warranty which could loosely translate to "won't do it"

To the ProVari owners, go down this path at your own risk.

Make sure that you have spare springs before fitting this battery as it will compress the spring that you are using currently

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    - It is 68.5mm Long or 1.5mm longer than any other thoroughly tested and recommended battery.
    Just measured my Provape approved battery you supplied .. 68.25mm

need to amend your specs perhaps .. the provape batts are 1.25mm longer than you think.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Quote Originally Posted by Slothy View Post
    I'd just like to mention that my Rava Tube is still functioning very nicely....
    That's nice Slothy