Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hack

Thread: Hack Pack - Starter Kit

Hack Pack - Starter Kit

Hi All,

A few weeks ago, I put together a "Starter Kit" called the Hack Pack.

It is aimed at people who are interested in eCigarettes and provides the absolute minimum basics required to get started.

Included is....

1 x 1000mAh eGo-T Passthrough (Black)
    5 x SmokTech 2Ω Dual Coil Cartomisers (Stainless)
    1 x Joye Atomiser Cone Cover (Black)
    1 x JoyeTech 0mg eJuice Flavour (your choice)
    1 x 510 Aluminium Round Drip Tip (Black)
    1 x Universal AC-USB 240v Adapter

All for only $49.50

As I mentioned above, this is designed for people that are not yet vaping as a way of "testing the water" so to speak.

Friends don't let friends buy proprietary/useless/cheap/disposable/piece of crap eCig products.....this kit is here to help avoid those all too common traps.

Check out the Hack Pack @ Vapebar
    light487 likes this.

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

CCC
    Looks good Hack, although 1 battery could leave a newbie without a device, i know it is a passthrough, but some people aren't around a computer all day. And it is hard to get a newb to try such a big battery.

I have hooked up 3 newbies with 2X eGo 650mAh batts, Stardusts, USB Charger and USB adaptor. If i purchase all of that seperatly from your site it comes to 64.50, if you threw in a bottle of juice i think that price is totally reasonable and one of the easiest setups for a newbie to try.

Looks like great value.. of course we all have our personal vaping preferences so I would have to say I would prefer single-coil cartomisers on the eGo.. heheh.. but other than that, I would certainly recommend this pack to anyone interested in getting started.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

i agree with both CCC and light. but hey. its a hack pack after all. Not sure if you want any opinions here.
    I haven't tried a 2 ohm dual tho, i imagine with 4 ohm coils on 3.2 v its a bit less likely to burn in a hurry.
    how about mixing up the cartos, 2 of the duals, a couple of stock boges and a boge LR for eg..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    i agree with both CCC and light. but hey. its a hack pack after all. Not sure if you want any opinions here.
    I haven't tried a 2 ohm dual tho, i imagine with 4 ohm coils on 3.2 v its a bit less likely to burn in a hurry.
    how about mixing up the cartos, 2 of the duals, a couple of stock boges and a boge LR for eg..
    I am all ears for good ideas.....

It's about having a "go to" starter pack, a "no brainer for n00bs"

H

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au