Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Thanks MJ

CMB
    AVF Regular

Thanks MJ

Was great to meet you yesterday, thanks very much for letting me come and pick up my Provari, I am loving it.

The peach tea is a damn nice vape too. Probably the most accurate flavour to the real thing I have tried in a juice. Will be ordering a bigger bottle next week

Black briar is damn tasty too, and the wicked mint is very refreshing, see what you mean about clearing out the sinuses!
    Cheers

Chris

Super Moderator
    Try the witches chill, nice addition to juices for a menthol blast ;-) Very crisp.

Try the melon its pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Was great to meet you yesterday, thanks very much for letting me come and pick up my Provari, I am loving it.

The peach tea is a damn nice vape too. Probably the most accurate flavour to the real thing I have tried in a juice. Will be ordering a bigger bottle next week

Black briar is damn tasty too, and the wicked mint is very refreshing, see what you mean about clearing out the sinuses!
    Cheers

Chris
    Hi Chris,

You are welcome, it was my pleasure.

MJ

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

AVF Regular
    Thought this would be a good thread to build on rather than start a new one. I'm a sucker for organization. :P

Thanks again MJ for meeting up with me once more, it's always a pleasure for me. Although we end up talking for an hour everytime making us both late for family doo's, I enjoy the conversations and you always go out of your way to meet and chat. You have impeccable customer service, you always promptly answer my queries and put up with me adding to orders and picking up bits and pieces outside of orders (drip tips ).

Bec and I are both enjoying the Wizards Brew, the RY4 has that bad sickly caramel flavour that makes me nauseous which is quite disappointing though. I'll get back to you on the Wizards Brew and Witches Brew combo tomorrow hopefully.

If your in Perth, I suggest going with MJ as he will help you out with anything he can. If your not in Perth, i'd still recommend him, he's a hardworking vendor.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    the RY4 has that bad sickly caramel flavour that makes me nauseous
    I know exactly what you mean

I am not a big fan of most caramel vapes myself either, but Belle would not be happy if it went. Its one of her favourites (sometimes I think we have the complete opposite ideas when it comes to flavour).

My pleasure on the catch up.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

MJ

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    I know exactly what you mean

I am not a big fan of most caramel vapes myself either, but Belle would not be happy if it went. Its one of her favourites (sometimes I think we have the complete opposite ideas when it comes to flavour).

My pleasure on the catch up.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

MJ
    I've played around with it a bit and diluted it with some straight tobacco flavour, the caramel flavour is growing on me now that it's not the dominant flavour. It's definitely not a traditional RY4 but I'm sure there are people who would prefer it over the classic.

It's been a very long time since I enjoyed a weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    the caramel flavour is growing on me now that it's not the dominant flavour. It's definitely not a traditional RY4
    Also important to remember it has been mixed <24hours....

It will steep and blend further over the coming days...

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Its funny how some flavours you love to eat and smell just don't vape up that well. I thought I would love caramel, as I love to eat it, but vape it, no thankyou! I have tried a heap of caramels from different vendors and just can't vape it.

Same with cinnamon, chocolate, coconut. Love to eat it but don't like to vape it.

Peach Tea on the other hand is something I don't mind drinking, but not overly keen on it, but vaping it is pure bliss

Kritikal, did you get yourself some wicked mint? I love the stuff with lots of VG to soothe the throat and clear out the passages. I find it handy to clense the pallette after trying different flavours, kind of like a vodka shot after some caviar

AVF Regular
    Haven't tried any mint flavours yet, it's not really my cup of tea. I was considering getting some and adding it to some sweeter, darker flavours.

I love the peach tea but I'm giving it a little break at the moment, for a couple of weeks I was drinking peach tea and vaping it non-stop.

I completely agree on the tasting and vaping differences, the Vixen RY4 is growing on me now, it's just not really a massive vapour producer.

I just noticed that all the flavours you dislike begin with a C. Maybe avoid them from now on?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast