Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Real Reviews: Three Cauldron E-Juice's from Vapebar

Real Reviews: Three Cauldron E-Juice's from Vapebar

Just found this nice reviews from OS...

Hairy-mic and JenJ like this.

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

AVF Regular
    This guy is one of the best youtube reviewers I've seen. He's easy to watch, a personable guy who looks like he knows what he's doing.

Anyway, I wondered about Vapebar's Mint Slice Magic juice, so here's his review.

Naturally I'm a little bias since there 10 minutes from me with a pick up, but I do have to say they stick to the "Quality not Quantity" method. Sure some I love, some I like and some I can't stand, always on the look out for more as well but 85% of my daily Vapes (all 12 tanks) are from VapeBar.

AVF Regular
    i haven't tried many juices from many places. the first lot i got were from vapebar and i've found enough of theirs i like to not have to look much further. and if i get my order in in the morning, i get the product in the mail the next day, unlike eastern states suppliers which can take a week or more. love love love tigers blood and tarte aux pommes. oh, and fuzzy nuts. and mint slice magic. witch apple is nice too and i like to mix that with tarte aux pommes sometimes.

great reviews by this guy. great for vapebar to get some international recognition.
    Tash likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I love the next day delivery from them also, most often it's before 10am too (I live in a country town so i'm quite impressed with that) I like quite a few of their juices. Haven't tried the mint slice one though, that might have to be in one of my next orders

Good choice on the Mint Slice but its a ***** to wait for, needs at least 4 weeks steep. Silly me only picked up 10ml, back to the waiting game on my new 30ml bottle.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Oh bugger lol, a month seems so long!

Lol set and forget, it's one of those flavours you need to try at least once, depending where you are and what Nic level your on I could send you a few ml. I think mines a 60/40 at 12mg, made it so long ago.

AVF Regular
    love the mint slice, but made my first lot with 20mg nic, which it turns out is waaaaay too high for me. now i have to mix the next 30ml bottle and leave it to steep so i can mix it with the other stuff to bring the nic down to a vapeable level. it'll be worth the wait, tho

AVF Regular
    I got Mint Slice in the post yesterday. Couldn't resist putting a bit in the Ry4 I was vaping and it totally overwhelmed the tobacco flavour, all I could taste was Mint Slice, exactly like the biscuit.

So I'm wondering what changes after steeping, does it settle down, mellow a bit? Cuz it was so strong I'd had enough after a few vapes..and I only put a tiny bit in the clearomiser too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast