Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By rupert
  • 1 Post By shaneo
  • 2 Post By Bignormz

Thread: Really? Very Impressed.

AVF Regular

Really? Very Impressed.

Just placed my third order with VK, and man am I impressed so far.

First two orders got to me super quick, but put in my last order today on my lunch break, and within two hours had an email notifying me that the order had shipped.

Great service!

AVF Regular
    Agree with that got my first kit from them still works like day one
    Best service there
    rupert likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

I have ordered plenty from VK and nothing but great service all round.. Can't fault them

Keep it up VK
    rupert and Danyel Geelong like this.

AVF Regular
    I've only been on the vape-train for six weeks now (but totally smoke free!), and VK has been my intro to Australian Suppliers as all my previous orders have been from OS.
    From my experiences so far I will continue to order from here!

I've ordered different kanger tanks, coils, flavour mixers, PG/VG, and a new MVP 3.0 (my Mrs wanted one after seeing how well mine performed), as well as ordered my first batch of stuff for DIY from them. Everything so far has been packaged really well for postage, and has come super fast.
    Next up Im probably going to try their own range of stuff including their clearomisers.

Pro service!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Their juices are very poor.

I selected a sampler pack which was sweet tooth selection which you could choose and got something totally different from which I ordered.

Next time I ordered sherbet and cheery cigar and I got two bottles with those written on it but tastes like detergent.

Their juices are really bad and this lot I last I ordered I can't use and it cost me almost $30. I did buy gear too which was around $30 also, the equipment is good priced, but never buying from them again even though I have a few $ credit with them.
    Last edited by jroly; 05-04-15 at 01:51 PM.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    Lucius Annaeus Seneca