Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By VapeGoat
  • 1 Post By Grisk
  • 1 Post By VapeGoat

Thread: Blueberry Burst tastes like chapstick?

AVF Regular

Blueberry Burst tastes like chapstick?

Just wondering if anyone has tried Vapeking's "Blueberry burst" before?
    Bought it because a special someone likes blueberries and they asked if they could try vaping if I made the step from tobacco... Only problem is it reminds me of the time I ate a chapstick as a kid because i wanted to see if they tasted like they smelt..
    I don't really want them to try this now as I know it will put them off vaping but I was really keen to see if anyone else has any experience with this particular juice? It's been steeping since the 8th and I've not noticed any shift or strengthening in the flavours

Unsure at the moment whether to go mad scientist and find a blueberry concentrate to add in or to just flush it and find better version of blueberry (is there a semi-realistic one out?)

Thanks for your help
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    ROFL

In my experience we differ as much in our sense of smell and we do in our taste. Put a couple of drops in a teaspoon of tap water and taste it. That is a really close approximation of the vape taste. Let the other person taste it as well and see what they think. Smelling from the bottle can certainly put me off trying something.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Cannot recommend Royal Blend highly enough, if that sounds like their sort of flavour
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    thankfully I ordered a tripler of the Royal blend in the same order! Got it because my tobacco of choice was Port Royal rolling tobacco and the name was the closest lol
    Absolutely lovely juice! Day one I couldn't stand it, for some reason it tasted of chocolate to me so I put it aside. Day three of steeping I thought I'd try it out again and....WOW! suddenly after three days of steeping it had a strong caramel inhale and a maple syrup exhale! It's now my ADV
    drifter likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yep they get better had amber blend , vk4 , vk5 all sat aside for couple of weeks before I even tasted them , the amber gives that caramel , honey sort of exhale as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    I just got the vk5, its steeping atm. But I remember royal blend being pretty good Ive also got the 555 one of my fav tobacco vapes from VK

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VapeGoat View Post
    my tobacco of choice was Port Royal rolling tobacco
    Ahh, good stuff. Another ex Port Royal lover.

AVF Regular
    Yeah Royal Blend Rocks - Black & Gold was my ADV for months after I gave up the stinkies - I still love it!

AVF Regular
    Maybe grab a few concentrates to get a good flavour mix. Blueberry, pomegranate and vanillin go very very well together. Steep for 3 weeks. Delicious
    I like blueberry wild tfa