Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Just received some E-Juice BUT..

Super Moderator
    OK before this kicks off ( lol )

A vendor can post in another vendors thread by the rules but must refrain if asked to do so by the threadholder vendor...

Vendors rules

*** VENDORS***

In the short future I will be overhauling the vendor service. Vendors who require/want a subforum will need to pay a yearly fee. I will have other tiers of vendorship for those who do not require a subforum and all the work that goes into it. With that in mind the following rules apply to those with VENDOR status;

1. Those with Vendor status as per regular users are held to the provisions in the TOS and the general forum users as per any other user. If you disagree with this you must terminate your service without delay.

2. Vendors will abide by all rules laid out below, failure to agree or failure to do so will result in your status being terminated. No refunds and no recourse will be provided if the infractions are clear attempts to subvert our rules.

3. Vendors may participate in all areas of the forum save for the following:

* Reviews
    * New Vapers forum ... Any advertising or touting for business here is liable for immediate and permanent bans .

4. Vendors may participate in another vendor thread/subforum while ever said vendor allows you to do so. If you are asked to leave or cease posting by the vendor whose thread or subforum you are interacting in you will do so or risk moderation.

5. Vendors may not not post negative material about any supplier, their product or their services.

6. Vendors may discuss the benefits of their products/services ONLY within their subforum and must do so without putting the products and services of other vendors down.

6a. Vendors who are not allotted a dedicated sub-forum may post a thread in the Vendor General forum. Multiple threads are NOT encouraged without direct moderator approval ( Which shall be granted if you want to run an AVF giveaway or similar which warrants an extra thread )

7. Vendors MAY NOT discuss their products/services/branding/etc OUTSIDE OF THEIR SUBFORUM AT ANY TIME. If you post in Vendor General that means your subforum IS Vendor General !

8. Vendors MAY NOT use the tagging system for any reason at any time.

9. Vendors are not to use the PM system to contact a user who has not asked them to do so at any time for any reason.
    9a. This applies to abuse of the email contact feature as well ... Zero tolerance!

10. You may not encourage users to spam AVF on your behalf. This is at the discretion of myself in any incidents where this may occur.

11. As with any other user vendors may NOT have multiple identities. If you are found to be in breach of this your status will be terminated
    and no recourse offered.

12. I can add to this list at any time as I feel fit.

Now the important thing here is that while allowed to post, comment on another vendors practices are out of bounds ...

In the case here CV is commenting on VK and throwing up scenarios regarding VK's business practice

"VK provide decent juice at a cheap price. In order to do so and be viable they've got to cut costs somewhere, "
    And its an opinion, that while not against the rules per se, when coupled with the statement "as a vendor I feel presentation is extremely important, because at the end of the day regardless of whether or not somebody says they don't care about the frills, something that looks more attractive and enticing will always be more appealing, whether that is a conscious feeling or not."
    Has no doubt set off a few pitchforks ... But take it for what it is , an answer in the form of an opinion ...however it is certainly possible to skew the intent of that opinion as CV has compared it subtley ( Or even subconsciously ) to his own business model...

Its a coin toss thing .. read it one way it presents as positive , read it another and maybe not so much ...

Benefit of doubt thing , BUT ... its probably best if Vendors do not wade into another vendors thread in general

And before we enter the personal/vendor opinion realm .. this is why at AVF we make the distinction that once you seek to profit off the community by selling stuff via a business then you are a VENDOR and you should approach the community as one ...

Line ball , no wrist slapping , just advice ( sorry to disappoint the pitchfork holders but I am sure CV isn't happy with my interpretation either LOL

Lose/Lose Fatman! ( you've done it again ! )
    fabricator4 and shaneo like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    As its a dead horse thread anyway .... I am gonna close it .. Brian can re-open or grab me to if he wants to comment
    giruvian likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123