Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Just received some E-Juice BUT..

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Just received some E-Juice BUT..

I thought i'd give these guys a try as a mate purchased a starter kit from them, anyway.
    I haven't gotten around to trying the flavours i have purchased but i noticed the poor presentation on the products.
    NOT saying they are bad as my buddy enjoys them and i am yet to try them next week. But the presentation side of things i thought was a bit lacking.
    The labels are just written on. I mean i kinda understand why as they have a ton of flavours but it leaves room for errors.
    My buddy picked up 10ml of banana and redbull, but both said redbull.

Also the Juice i purchased, specifically the 50ml had no dropper or tip included. I think they could have at-least thrown in a 10ml dropper with the purchase as it kinda let me feel like they weren't thinking much about how the customer would have to go and purchase a syringe or use a spare bottle with a dropper.

Either way. I have yet to try the product, but this post is more about presentation and effort put into thought.

AVF Regular
    As you are in the VK subforum I presume you are talking about them. Have you contacted them through their help desk ticket system. It's probably a quicker way of interacting with them.

Oh and welcome to the forum.
    Nicaholic and drifter like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    some friendly advice for you Luke

giruvian, Ian, Northerner and 5 others like this.

AVF Regular
    If this is the sort of thing that you find upsetting I feel you are in for some really rough times ahead

In my experience VK is one of the decent vendors. No frills perhaps but they do provide a great service.
    Tash, Ian, Fatman and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    As you are in the VK subforum I presume you are talking about them. Have you contacted them through their help desk ticket system. It's probably a quicker way of interacting with them.

Oh and welcome to the forum.
    Thank you.
    I don't think it's a huge problem to the point where i would put in a ticket. But its just my thoughts on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    If this is the sort of thing that you find upsetting I feel you are in for some really rough times ahead

In my experience VK is one of the decent vendors. No frills perhaps but they do provide a great service.
    Oh yeah their customer service and stuff in general is great.. i just mainly would have liked an extra bottle or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicaholic View Post
    some friendly advice for you Luke

Just an opinion, no judgement as the product itself could be great. Just waiting on my new mod to arrive.
    disley likes this.

AVF Regular
    You sound like a spoilt little rich kid to me who thinks they are entitled to everything on a gold platter.

And if you think that sounds harsh, you should have heard what I was saying to you on my side of the monitor.

You're upset because they didn't include a syringe! Don't be such a cheapskate & spend 35 cents to buy one, & reach a bit deeper into your pocket for another 35 cents to get a blunt needle. You will need both those eventually. And you also thought they should throw in an extra bottle! Talk about gimme, gimme, gimme,

You do know that these bloke have the CHEAPEST PRICES in Australia for the majority of goods they sell.
    Ian, Fatman, XR5 and 5 others like this.

I love the service and products from these guys.
    Everything I have bought has been delivered quickly, correctly and with no fuss.
    Kings Ransom is my ADV.
    puffwild likes this.

AVF Regular
    Got me of the smokes
    No problems here not one for fancy labels anyhow
    Products service speak for itself
    Last edited by shaneo; 14-12-16 at 11:42 PM.
    puffwild likes this.

Big shout out to AVF and Everyone that helped me on my Journey to quit the the Death Sticks

It depends what you are after mate. VK provide decent juice at a cheap price. In order to do so and be viable they've got to cut costs somewhere, and I'm sure you'd agree you'd rather a decent juice in a shitty bottle than the other way around. Presentation and packaging is a large portion of the cost when producing large volumes of juice. I agree with you to some extent, as a vendor I feel presentation is extremely important, because at the end of the day regardless of whether or not somebody says they don't care about the frills, something that looks more attractive and enticing will always be more appealing, whether that is a conscious feeling or not.

At the end of the day you get what you pay for, and if you want good juice at a cheap price you need to accept those savings have to be made somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Wow........
    bk_renesis and Tara like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast