Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gtadmin

Thread: When are you guys back after Chrissy?

  1. #1
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    92

    When are you guys back after Chrissy?

    Hey guys,

    Just placed my first order last night, I just wanted to check when you guys were hoping to start sending out orders after the Christmas break?

    Cheers guys,
    Jordy

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,457
    jan second they reckon ive got 80 dollers of kit waiting with them

    also read the reveiws posted here i love these guys highly more with express shipping overnight with them (granted they are nsw) compaired to pc case gear (computer tech) 2 days to me

  3. #3
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    jan second they reckon ive got 80 dollers of kit waiting with them

    also read the reveiws posted here i love these guys highly more with express shipping overnight with them (granted they are nsw) compaired to pc case gear (computer tech) 2 days to me
    Cheers mate, I'm waiting on some flavour concentrate and doublers myself, will be hanging for it by then haha. You poor thing having to wait for post from pc case gear, just grabbed a new pc case from them before chrissy. I reckon it was about 40min's from ordering to in my car, always good service there.
    Unfortunately I got the standard shipping, but postage from nsw to vic isn't usually too long of a wait

  4. #4
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    1,356
    Hey Guys, we are shipping out tomorrow when Australia Post opens. We're still processing orders however have been unable to ship out due to Australia Post being closed.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucy View Post
    Cheers mate, I'm waiting on some flavour concentrate and doublers myself, will be hanging for it by then haha. You poor thing having to wait for post from pc case gear, just grabbed a new pc case from them before chrissy. I reckon it was about 40min's from ordering to in my car, always good service there.
    Unfortunately I got the standard shipping, but postage from nsw to vic isn't usually too long of a wait
    it is what it is and yea madbunny does a great job at vape king

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by madbunny View Post
    Hey Guys, we are shipping out tomorrow when Australia Post opens. We're still processing orders however have been unable to ship out due to Australia Post being closed.
    ill try and paitintly wait for my purple kroma then

    (silly forum not letting me qoute 2 people in one post)

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whyalla, SA
    Posts
    13,095
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    it is what it is and yea madbunny does a great job at vape king
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    ill try and paitintly wait for my purple kroma then

    (silly forum not letting me qoute 2 people in one post)
    But saph, it does

    The multi-quote doodah is the far right icon in the post menu bar. Click each multi-quote doodah on each post you want to include (it'll tick the box), and finally click on the "Reply With Quote" button.
    Last edited by gtadmin; 28-12-16 at 11:14 PM. Reason: doh
    fabricator4 likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

  8. #8
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by madbunny View Post
    Hey Guys, we are shipping out tomorrow when Australia Post opens. We're still processing orders however have been unable to ship out due to Australia Post being closed.
    No stress at all mate! Post is always slow this time of year
    I'm probably just blind, but I couldn't find posted anywhere when you guys where back at it so I figured I'd ask

    Thanks getting back to me, got my tracking number earlier too

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    1,457
    yea they are shipping today and tomorrow tho i will be aus post as always will be slow i got my shipping number aswell

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 12:19 PM.