Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: Another New Vendor - Vapersphere

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Another New Vendor - Vapersphere

Hi All

Following on with the trend of new store announcements over the last week, I shall announce that my wife and I will be opening an online store hopefully by the end of the week (dont hold me to this as customs/DHL may ruin that plan). We will be called Vapersphere and are based in Cairns, Queensland. As my wife is from Manila, our primary focus at first will to stock a large range of Filipino mods, atties and accessories. We are aiming to have one of the best range of Pinoy mods outside of the Philippines with the advantage of quicker and cheaper shipping around the world. If things go well, we will start to stock a more mainstream range of stuff and other interesting goodies. We have been looking for a business idea involving importing goods from her homeland, but struck out until I started vaping a couple of months ago and realised how big the vaping industry is over there. The quality of gear coming out of the Philippines is improving heaps but its generally not worth the hassle and expense of purchasing anything unless you join a coop, pay expensive shipping or have friends or relatives over there. As my wife and her family in Manila can more easily deal with the modders, we are hopeful that it should help us more easily acquire, purchase and ship stock and allow us to offer competitive prices.

Our website is 95% complete at this stage. Im no good at coding so our site will not be as slick as others but it should be secure and everything should work out of the box as it is running on the shopify platform. Eventually I will upgrade and move to a cheaper and better platform such as Bigcommerce. Once we open, feel free to offer suggestions on how to improve the site.

As for stock. At opening we will have:

Nzonic III Mech Mod(Madz Modz)
    Titan Mech Mod (Vapehead Origins)
    Cyclone Atties (Top and Bottom Feed) (Vicious Ant)
    Trident Atties /Chronos Drip Tips (Grand Vapor)

Our next round of orders will hopefully include:

- Cyclops Top Cap (AFC - Air Flow Control) by Vicious Ant. Basically an extra topcap for the Cyclone Atty that will replace the original that will add 1-2 adjustable airholes to the cyclone atty. This will allow dual coil setups to work better along with the ability to adjust the air flow for single or dual coils. They wont fit on bottom feeder mods such as the reo as the topcap is a little wider and wont fit in the juicewell. As far as I know they are working on a solution for that.
    - Sentinal Mech Mod (Grand Vapor)
    - Mods, Forge Atty (Masterpiece Custom Vapes)
    - mFlux drip tips
    And a few other things that wont be in stock again till next month.

So not a massive range to start with but will grow if there is demand and our funds increase (this will only be a second job for both of us for now). There should be no problems in restocking the above products quickly and easily. We are happy to take stock suggestions, and will try to secure an order for anything that takes your fancy. Most of the modders have shown interest but are either out of stock or a little hesitant as they are flatout filling orders locally and for group buys. Im hopeful that once they realise that we are serious about our Filipino range of stock they will get involved as it will be a win win for everyone involved. Obviously will need to stock some wick, wire, mesh and batteries but to start with the majority of people interested will already have some or can easily pick some up from another vendor with juice orders, etc.

We have chosen a niche market and are not out to crush our competitors. Im hoping there is room in the Australian vaping community for another vendor. Eventually we will stock a similar range of mainstream stuff which we sell to people looking for an alternative to smoking locally in Cairns and North Queensland but for now, we will give this a try and see where it leads. I still have to buy e-liquids and consumables so Im all for supporting the other Aussie vendors and will have no problems in pointing people in their direction to buy stuff. Ive only been vaping for around 60 days but have been blown away how effective and enjoyabe it is and I appreciate what I have learnt from everyone here at AVF.

We look forward to your response and future support.

Cheers,
    Ben and Glacy
    Captain, arjay55, Mickg33 and 21 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Sounds like you got some nice stuff coming to aus mate. Nice work and good luck with everything
    Thanx
    Yatesy
    bencairns likes this.

Thanks yatesy88.

Quote Originally Posted by yatesy88 View Post
    Sounds like you got some nice stuff coming to aus mate. Nice work and good luck with everything
    Thanx
    Yatesy

AVF Regular
    so when is Please Log In opening??, looking forward to it.
    Jeff
    bencairns likes this.

Just waiting for DHL/Customs to deliver my stuff. Hopefully by the end of the week. Possibly the Grand Vapor stuff will be held up as there is an Election in the Philippines for the next couple of days and I think most places close up during this time.

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    so when is Please Log In opening??, looking forward to it.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Good to see mate, will be a customer most definitely,
    bencairns likes this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Thanks Richo, hopefully we stock something that takes your fancy

Quote Originally Posted by RichoVonBlack View Post
    Good to see mate, will be a customer most definitely,
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

AVF Regular
    some good stuff coming out of that part of the world at the moment, looks good
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Yeah. Once my wife got me an Nzonic and a cyclone on here last trip a few weeks ago the idea popped into my head so we figured we should have a crack before someone else jumps on the idea.

Quite impressed with both of them, have to admit as the cyclone is small it dosnt look quite at home on the nzonic but they both perform well and are solidly built.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    some good stuff coming out of that part of the world at the moment, looks good

Banned (Never to return)
    good onya Ben , have a crack champ

well done and good luck
    bencairns likes this.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast