Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Interest List - Chiefvapers Sioux Mod and Immortalizer Atomizer - Vapersphere

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Also found out this will be the last of the Sioux in its present form. Think it will be replaced by an SS version soon. If you want one of the aluminium Sioux, I have 3 left.

great! I'll just wait for the ss then. not a fan of aluminium, eveon being an exception

By the weight and feel you wouldnt think its Aluminium. He said he will make sure the SS version is a hard hitter.

Quote Originally Posted by dhans View Post
    great! I'll just wait for the ss then. not a fan of aluminium, eveon being an exception
    soth likes this.

oh great news on SS, I'm glad, I must admit my sioux see's very little use at all and that is only due to its finish and the 18350 length issue. I tend to run my mods in 18350 or 18500 kicked.

Next to my Cronus or Private mod v2 or SS Avenger it really never stood a chance, from a functional (hit's or volt loss) perspective it is easily a good if not better than them though.
    Last edited by soth; 05-08-13 at 11:34 PM.

Hopefully they address the small issue with the batteries in the new version. The change to SS may be to address the finish. But your right it is probably one of the best performing mods from the philippines.

Quote Originally Posted by soth View Post
    oh great news on SS, I'm glad, I must admit my sioux see's very little use at all and that is only due to its finish and the 18350 length issue. I tend to run my mods in 18350 or 18500 kicked.

Next to my Cronus or Private mod v2 or SS Avenger it really never stood a chance, from a functional (hit's or volt loss) perspective it is easily a good if not better than them though.

Quote Originally Posted by bencairns View Post
    Hopefully they address the small issue with the batteries in the new version. The change to SS may be to address the finish. But your right it is probably one of the best performing mods from the philippines.
    I found a reasonably priced efest flat top IMR, going to order 2 and will test them with it

Efest IMR 18350 800mAh Flat Top 3.7V Rechargeable LiMn Battery

cool thx for the info sloth see how it goes.

yeah i read you can use the Sioux brass extension on a provari mini i think you need to use the small aluminium body as well so you can put the provari end cap on. i attempted to try it at our vape meet with Domo's provari mini but i was so hung over it was too hard for me i saw a pic once on the Chiefvapers FB page of it done i think. that or the pinoyvapers.org forum but something happened to the forum and half the info on there is gone. had a good review of Sioux on there once... wait i found that too http://pinoyvapers.org.ph/forums/vie...php?f=31&t=822

Sioux Provari.jpg
    Last edited by suspect; 06-08-13 at 01:08 AM. Reason: found the pic and review
    If that doesn't work try a bigger hammer!

vaping cobra has them too at decent price might grab one Efest 18350 High Drain IMR Battery Flat Top

want to try some of their DIY gear anyway

im loving my Sioux though definetly a very nice mod. suits me fine in 18500 or 18650 anyway as i seem to chew through the batteries. that with the immortalizer is an awesome combination. i dont have anything decent to really compare it to but everything i do have is getting dusty as the vape i get outta this combo is stunning.

If this is last run i guess it just makes my Sioux a little bit rarer now, maybe i have a Unicorn
    Last edited by suspect; 06-08-13 at 12:21 AM.

ok just got my efest flat top 18350s and they fit not perfect but good enough get a full wind on top and bottom thread with atty down hard heres some pics

Sioux Immo small.jpgSioux small.jpg

i like the look the gaps are nice and uniform so im stoked now thanks again ben

now to see how these efest perform.

oh i put the positive down with these aswell just to get an extra 0.1mm lol plus then it vents straight out the bottom in case i drain one of these little suckas with my chain vaping. lol i been putting 18500s down in 2 hours atm need to stick to 18650s i think. damn Ben this Immortalizer is too tasty i cant put it down
    Last edited by suspect; 16-08-13 at 12:05 PM.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718