Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: Vapersphere Stock Suggestions / Discussion

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzmiguel View Post
    mentioned about this one the other day..

artemis
    Sent a msg to them. No reply yet. It looks pretty promising

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Juzm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by izmali View Post
    I noticed the only rebuildable you have are drippers, much in the way of gennies or silica tank rebuildables coming out of philipines
    Not many at this stage but there are quite a few in the works

Juzm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bronco View Post
    omg thats horrible. that plus teh trident problems = grandvapor having a shit time
    They seem to be more focused on quantity over quality and customer service. Shame because they make pretty good looking and performing products.

Quote Originally Posted by urecia View Post
    any chance u will have the nzonic 3 flat top cap available? I dont have one but hoping to get 1 but dont really like the inverted top cap. Like it flushed 22mm with the 22mm atties.
    Had some ordered but for whatever reasons won't be getting them this time around. I'll try again for the next order

Quote Originally Posted by bronco View Post
    Vanilla mod, sentinel m16 and new batch of tridents
    Might be getting some vanilla mods. Not sure on the m16 or tridents for a while. Might let the issues get fixed first

TheDishD likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bencairns View Post
    Have to say I wont touch chinese clones out of respect for the modders and there is enough of that stuff floating around here as it is. Some of it is alright but Id rather wait for months and pay more for the real thing.
    The itaste vtr does look interesting but im sure the other aussie vendors have placed orders or at least in negotiations. I cringe at the thought of spending more time on alibaba. Sent off a couple of enquiries regarding a few things at the start and ever since have been spammed by endless marketing for shit not even related to ecigs. When we have enough funds though, Ill look at getting in some starter kits and other things. Would love to help more Cairns locals convert to vaping. Would be a bit hard (not impossible) to get straight into a mech mod and dripper. In a way, wish I did as it would have saved me about a grand on stuff I dont use now.

I dont mind Russians, just paid for another batch of ekowool.

Im open for suggestions of other countries products but will keep our focus on the Filipino/SE Asian stuff for now. We are starting to build a good reputation over there and some of them are actually contacting us now which makes our job alot easier.
    Ben I read you cut the Ekowool into 1m lengths it actually put me off buying it, I would rather it stripped off the reel to the length I am after say 10 meters, that way less waste with loose ends and more managable, and less cutting for you....

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

Quote Originally Posted by Stabs View Post
    Ben I read you cut the Ekowool into 1m lengths it actually put me off buying it, I would rather it stripped off the reel to the length I am after say 10 meters, that way less waste with loose ends and more managable, and less cutting for you....
    Would have done it that way but it didn't come on a reel, just a bundled mess which soon turned to a bloody big tangle. Think this was to save on bulk when shipping. Literally had to untangle and cut a metre at a time.

nice tip

Yeah I've contacted them recently but didn't hear back yet. Will try again. The look nice. I am getting Fatboy v2 in earlier next week. They look similar and are 2 piece.

cruzmiguel likes this.

Fuse Hybrids please!
    cruzmiguel likes this.

Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast