Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: Vapersphere Stock Suggestions / Discussion

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Exactly 65.9mm and 68.10mm when locked. And the winner is? I actually got no idea but its smaller than anything else I have in 18350 mode.

Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    about how tall is the vanilla in 18350 mode? I bought the atom as a shirt pocket mod but now I doubt it will leave the house.

AVF Regular
    What's the price on the gamma tank going to be around if ya have any idea that is

Quote Originally Posted by Knoxie View Post
    What's the price on the gamma tank going to be around if ya have any idea that is
    Not sure of the RRP. Thinks its around 180 in the US but I'm pretty sure I can beat that.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by bencairns View Post
    Not sure of the RRP. Thinks its around 180 in the US but I'm pretty sure I can beat that.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Clear your inbox mate Not that I have anything of real importance to say lol

Sorry, damn that thing fills up quick. Give me a second

Quote Originally Posted by soth View Post
    Clear your inbox mate Not that I have anything of real importance to say lol

Inbox cleared

Sorry, damn that thing fills up quick. Give me a second
    Nps

Yeah it looks interesting. I dont know much about them yet but they have proven to be quite the unicorn, especially when trying to get some for the store. Couldnt tell you how they preform but maybe Soth or one of the guys with a larger collection has one of the older versions and can fill us in.
    Gamma has an interesting history. Keep in mind the v1 and v2 is second hand information from pinoy friends and its accuracy might not be the best. The information on the 2.5 is from budz worx themselves.

When the v1 was made it was a very limited run with very few made. From memory it may have been lathe made and not cnc. Then the machine shop closed and mass producing had not really taken off in the Philippines. Keep in mind this is almost 18 months ago.

When the v2 was made the machining was not your typical quality that you see on the ERA and they had problems with the CNC/Machine Shop in general. There were lengthy delays. This is the first time budz worx mass produced on such a large scale in a small time frame (1000+ units).

Since they had difficulty finding a new one that is where the 2.5v comes from. I confirmed with Budz Worx there are no other notable changes. Because they have used a better machine shop to make 2.5 you will get a much better product and there was a small price increase.
    Last edited by soth; 13-10-13 at 10:10 AM.
    bencairns and dhans like this.

Thanks for the info. I cant wait to get them in. The deck design similar to a dripper should open up the possibility of some pretty unique builds. Will be interesting to see what people come up with especially with cotton and nano/micro/dragon/fairy coils or whatever the latest one is now.

Quote Originally Posted by soth View Post
    Nps

Gamma has an interesting history. Keep in mind the v1 and v2 is second hand information from pinoy friends and its accuracy might not be the best. The information on the 2.5 is from budz worx themselves.

When the v1 was made it was a very limited run with very few made. From memory it may have been lathe made and not cnc. They the machine shop closed and mass producing had not really taken off in the Philippines. Keep in mind this is almost 18 months ago.

When the v2 was made the machining was not your typical quality that you see on the ERA and they had problems with the CNC/Machine Shop in general.

Since they had difficulty finding a new one that is where the 2.5v comes from. I confirmed with Budz Worx there are no other notable changes. Because they have used a better machine shop to make 2.5 you will get a much better product and there was a small price increase.

AVF Regular
    less talk talk, more buy buy!! When are these in stock? Really cant wait. gamma, Prometheus, vanilla, .....common common.......

what is the best mod the gamma and prometheus would fit soth, ben?? i like my atties mods to pair.

AVF Regular
    oh and a good sunday morning to you guys! Such a fine day for a vape and coffee

Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast