Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: Vapersphere Stock Suggestions / Discussion

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Vapersphere Stock Suggestions / Discussion

If you want to offer product suggestions, heres the place to do it. Will make it easier for me to keep track and to prioritise what we order next.
    SweeetIlluzions and TheDishD like this.

AVF Regular
    Surprise us Ben How about the itaste VTR lol.
    Fatman and bikam0wz like this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ckane View Post
    Surprise us Ben How about the itaste VTR lol.
    +1 .
    ckane and SweeetIlluzions like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    The Russian (kayfun clone)
    HSV, Milkman_, bencairns and 2 others like this.

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

AVF Regular
    Nzonic IV or earlier version
    The Private Mod ver.2
    SS Avenger
    Sentinel M16
    Atom by APV
    Launcher Ver.2
    Sentinel Tri-Tone
    Pipebomb V3
    Airborne Telescope Upgraded Bottom v3.5
    Bullet Mod

Preferences bolded.
    bencairns and luntingsir like this.

Have to say I wont touch chinese clones out of respect for the modders and there is enough of that stuff floating around here as it is. Some of it is alright but Id rather wait for months and pay more for the real thing.
    The itaste vtr does look interesting but im sure the other aussie vendors have placed orders or at least in negotiations. I cringe at the thought of spending more time on alibaba. Sent off a couple of enquiries regarding a few things at the start and ever since have been spammed by endless marketing for shit not even related to ecigs. When we have enough funds though, Ill look at getting in some starter kits and other things. Would love to help more Cairns locals convert to vaping. Would be a bit hard (not impossible) to get straight into a mech mod and dripper. In a way, wish I did as it would have saved me about a grand on stuff I dont use now.

I dont mind Russians, just paid for another batch of ekowool.

Im open for suggestions of other countries products but will keep our focus on the Filipino/SE Asian stuff for now. We are starting to build a good reputation over there and some of them are actually contacting us now which makes our job alot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman_ View Post
    Sorry dishy. Ben specializes in the finest of Pinoy gear we don't like Russians. Or clones.

Can say that im just waiting on the invoice for the next batch of Nzonic III's. They should ship sometime this week. Think this will be the last of the III but will do my best to order the IV and the brass version in a timely fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    Nzonic IV or earlier version
    The Private Mod ver.2
    SS Avenger
    Sentinel M16
    Atom by APV
    Launcher Ver.2
    Sentinel Tri-Tone
    Pipebomb V3
    Airborne Telescope Upgraded Bottom v3.5
    Bullet Mod

Preferences bolded.

AVF Regular
    All fair and good there Ben, i will admit it was more a :P than a serious ask (mind you i would not say no) esply as Kayfun has just dropped their prices to undercut the The Russian. I really like the Pinoy Mods and i do cover my KeyBoard with Vape towel b4 visting your web site (some srs drool action goes on!) cheers Ben
    bencairns and SweeetIlluzions like this.

Stopped Smoking On the 4/7/13..Guess when i started Vaping

Your right. Id actually like to try a Kayfun to see what all the fuss is about and would love to see a few other products up on the site. With the hype it is recieving, I could only imagine it would be 10 times harder to secure an order than the Filipino gear plus I dont have a wife that speaks russion to help out when the language barrier gets in the way. Sadly, no spare funds lately for personal purchases, i think after 3 1/2 months Ive finally caught up and am now saving heaps over smoking. Im left to purchase stock from myself or occasionally score the odd freebie or sample which is a nice perk and a little reward for putting in so many hours.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDishD View Post
    All fair and good there Ben, i will admit it was more a :P than a serious ask (mind you i would not say no) esply as Kayfun has just dropped their prices to undercut the The Russian. I really like the Pinoy Mods and i do cover my KeyBoard with Vape towel b4 visting your web site (some srs drool action goes on!) cheers Ben

era alibata!
    era tank
    rameses driptip

chicharon (fried, crispy pork skin), isaw (grilled chicken intestines). but no balut for me, please. lol.
    and a bottle of polluted air from EDSA
    (i miss smelling the pollution from back home!)
    Last edited by spawn_8; 15-07-13 at 01:46 AM.

Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast