Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: VA Kraken / Valkyrie Reservation List

AVF Regular
    Hey dhans so is your negative pin all brass?
    Urecia,if you put your mags together and put them both in the button slot they will be level with the centre raised ring when you have the right hight,after you get the height right it take a bit of moving the mag on the press button to get it in the right spot as it's a pretty close fit to get it in the right spot once depressed,if you don't understand what I'm talking about pm me your num and I'll call ya after work,cheers
    greazy, urecia and dhans like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddosh View Post
    Urecia,if you put your mags together and put them both in the button slot they will be level with the centre raised ring when you have the right hight,after you get the height right it take a bit of moving the mag on the press button to get it in the right spot as it's a pretty close fit to get it in the right spot once depressed,if you don't understand what I'm talking about pm me your num and I'll call ya after work,cheers
    i think i get you. Hmmmm.....tbh i didnt try that. Ok will give it another try again later tonight. No wonder it was giving me such a thick thickness

Is this still a reservation list for a kraken ? If so can I reserve one lol thanks Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Toddosh View Post
    Hi Toddosh, sorry for the late reply, yes it is all brass mate.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for that,so did your also suffer from the hot switch and was yours a 0-80 run?looks as though their new switches are ready to send out to everyone so it will be interesting to see what changes if any they have made from the beta test switches

AVF Regular
    i have trouble trying to use magnet. its a prick trying to put the clip back on when the magnet is there. damn dunno how u did it toddosh. And the magnetic shavings is a pain to get rid off. Haha

AVF Regular
    Yea the shaving suck to get off but it's worth it,if your having troubles getting your clip on it's not centred or they are still to thick,you need to play with it till you can fully depress the button then keep it in and put your clip in,if you let it out before putting the clip back in it goes off centre again,are you magnets measuring 3mm when they are together?thats the max they can be,anymore and you won't get a full throw

mine is 36 of 80 but I haven't encountered any hot switch issue. I don't know thou what resistance I've got it in. I think my spring is a bit stiffer than some because it doesn't fire when I put it down unlock.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748