Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Vicious Ant Kraken Discussion

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by soth View Post
    Freezer for 30mins ben then rubber or leather gloves. Works every time
    Haha thanks. Reminds me part of my nzonic 3 is sitting in the freezer as I put it back together wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    RippleInStillWater likes this.

AVF Regular
    arrived today Ben

i must say Ive tried a lot of attys and they all seam to lack that kick Ive been looking for but this thing only after 1/2 hr use is sitting at the top single mesh #400 wick 30awg wire 3/4 wrap .7 ohm coil Gravity juice sits quite nice with me.

the design & craftsmen ship i must say is great. to be honest its better then i expected as i thought this was just going to be another atty but its not.

well done on these Ben and i love the custom AU serial number.

now i need a nice mod to sit it on one that matches the finish - any thoughts Ben ??

also any chance you will be getting spare tanks as i know ill break it sooner or later

once again top job Ben

Nice, Glad you like it.

It looks great on the Vanilla as you can see from my pic above. Getting some Pisces T shortly which are 22mm. Might be another nice looking option. And off course the Nzonic Brass with its flat top cap is 22mm which is another good option if you dont mind polishing. Ill take some pics soon of the different combinations I have.

I tried to get spare tanks but they didnt have any spare on the first run. Just got an email from a customer that dropped and broke a tank already so I will ask tonight about getting some tanks/spare parts asap. Im sure this is bound to happen to most of us at some stage so spares are a must.

Quote Originally Posted by conner83 View Post
    arrived today Ben

i must say Ive tried a lot of attys and they all seam to lack that kick Ive been looking for but this thing only after 1/2 hr use is sitting at the top single mesh #400 wick 30awg wire 3/4 wrap .7 ohm coil Gravity juice sits quite nice with me.

the design & craftsmen ship i must say is great. to be honest its better then i expected as i thought this was just going to be another atty but its not.

well done on these Ben and i love the custom AU serial number.

now i need a nice mod to sit it on one that matches the finish - any thoughts Ben ??

also any chance you will be getting spare tanks as i know ill break it sooner or later

once again top job Ben

AVF Regular
    Similar to Knoxie's set up, except on a Nemesis.

Single coil 3/4 wrap of 0.20mm @ 1.42 ohms. Single air hole wide open.

bencairns likes this.

Looks nice. The gold fatboy being the cherry on top to finish it off.

I went pretty extreme with my first build in all the excitement. Maybe I should tone it down a notch. It literally drinks tanks faster than I can top it up.

Quote Originally Posted by luntingsir View Post
    Similar to Knoxie's set up, except on a Nemesis.

Single coil 3/4 wrap of 0.20mm @ 1.42 ohms. Single air hole wide open.

AVF Regular
    Ben, your mailbox is full.

Yeah, surprised at the performance at what is now considered a relatively high resistance. I've never tried a genny where I can open it up so much... seems to work well either tight or loose. That's why I love AFC.

Mailbox has been cleared. Sorry about that. Wish the forum would send a warning email before the mailbox becomes full.

AFC is king. I am starting to use dual coils in drippers more, the DX being perfect for the job. I might drop back to a single wick on the Kraken and take it a bit easier. The way it is now, the Kraken easily matches the DX for clouds and flavour.

Quote Originally Posted by luntingsir View Post
    Ben, your mailbox is full.

Yeah, surprised at the performance at what is now considered a relatively high resistance. I've never tried a genny where I can open it up so much... seems to work well either tight or loose. That's why I love AFC.

AVF Regular
    Dual coil is unreall with these had it running properly since Saturday and have gone through 3 tanks and that's not even using much. I'm going to be dropping back down to a single coil. Well it's either a single coil or buy a shit load of juice and drop my nic level.
    Driesy77 likes this.

AVF Regular
    No flash builds (my first genesis style atomizer) just a 3/4 wrap on steel mesh.NemiKrakHoe.jpg
    Liking it a lot so far.

AVF Regular
    kraken - Copy.jpg

28 Gauge kanthal, #500 mesh .9 ohm and hitting like a champ on the panzer.
    Im a bit spewing its not AU013 but ill survive.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast