Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Dark Burner Concentrate Discussion

AVF Regular
    Thanks Tigas, will do.

AVF Regular
    This is good stuff Ben. Sparked up the macaroon, spot on flavour. Made it a bit strong so will need to back it off but bloody nice. Havent seen this concentrate anywhere else. Hope u keep bringing it in. Looking forward to the others

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    This is good stuff Ben. Sparked up the macaroon, spot on flavour. Made it a bit strong so will need to back it off but bloody nice. Havent seen this concentrate anywhere else. Hope u keep bringing it in. Looking forward to the others
    Glad your liking it. Should get better for you after a couple of weeks if you can leave it for that long. I'm not a dessert fan but my mate left a bottle of the grand vanilla custard here to steep for 2 or 3 months so I'm looking forward to trying that.

No plans to stop stocking them any time soon. I'm always on the hunt for unique things to stock in oz and dark burner fits the bill nicely. Not a great deal of money in it but I now have around 70 flavours on the website including krits doublers which offers plenty of choice for anyone keen to give them a go.
    Stomp, steve.c, Pipesub and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Finally got around to trying some. Mixed the Route 66 at the recommended 10% and at 70% VG and steeped for around 10-11 days. Getting plenty of flavour at the recommended %. It is really nice, very dark almost like a tobacco but with a bit of sweetness as well. Hard to pinpoint individual flavours, the coconut is definitely there but not overpowering, can taste the cocoa but its not that usual fake chocolate taste and blends very well with the vanilla and coffee. Loving it, definitely keen to try more of the range now. Also have a bottle of the mint mango mixed up and will report back when I have tried it.
    bencairns likes this.

AVF Regular
    Bit of an update, Route 66 is one hell of a coil gunker so best to use the one in RBAs only, wasn't an issue as I was squonking it so just had to dry burn and rewick the RDA. Mint Mango is very weak at the recommended %, only getting a slight minty taste from it, going to up the strength on that one.
    bencairns likes this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Thanks for your updates JB.

So far the ones have tried have been pretty kind on coils. Most of those have been fruity though and they generally only cause troubles if loaded with sweetener.

Havent tried the mint mango yet but most have been spot on or a little strong % wise for my liking.

Ive mixed up a heap of 0 nic flavours for local drop in customers so Ive got to sample quite a few of them now. Problem with me is im generally in a rush or sidetracked by other things, dont make a note at the time and forget the ones i preferred.

I got to try Captain Jake S. tonight and for 3 runs in the sonic cleaner it came out quite nice and would only improve over time. Basically a mild, sweet tobacco with whiskey. I could see myself liking that one as a way to break up all the fruit or absinthe flavours i vape. Also realised id stuffed up the product entry for that one and it wasnt purchasable.
    J_B_86 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bencairns View Post
    Thanks for your updates JB.

So far the ones have tried have been pretty kind on coils. Most of those have been fruity though and they generally only cause troubles if loaded with sweetener.

Havent tried the mint mango yet but most have been spot on or a little strong % wise for my liking.

Ive mixed up a heap of 0 nic flavours for local drop in customers so Ive got to sample quite a few of them now. Problem with me is im generally in a rush or sidetracked by other things, dont make a note at the time and forget the ones i preferred.

I got to try Captain Jake S. tonight and for 3 runs in the sonic cleaner it came out quite nice and would only improve over time. Basically a mild, sweet tobacco with whiskey. I could see myself liking that one as a way to break up all the fruit or absinthe flavours i vape. Also realised id stuffed up the product entry for that one and it wasnt purchasable.
    Yeah Route 66 has got cocoa which is generally a gunker and coffee which is pretty much guaranteed to be a gunker so its not surprising, could drop down 1 or 2% and probably still be very flavourful as well.

This thread will probably be handy for me to keep track of my thoughts as I don't tend to write things down either. Have 4 more of these coming now and I think I'll just stick to mixing up a few ml from each at the recommended % like I did with the first 2 so I have plenty to work with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12