Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Nakor
  • 1 Post By VapingCobra

Thread: First order, very happy

AVF Regular

First order, very happy

Just got my first order from VC and I had to come and say I'm very happy with it. Shipped a day after I had placed the order
    and turned up in great condition. The extra attention to packaging is great, 4 bottles of concentrate individually bagged and
    then bagged together. This is great considering the courier shoved it through the railing from underneath my verandah rather
    than walking up the stairs.

VC made instructions in the starter kit were great and a nice touch. Easy to read and told me everything I needed quicker than
    with what you normally get in an OS manufactured product.

I even appeared to have a 3ml DCT fall into the order somehow. I'll admit I did look and wonder if they were any good, so it
    looks like I'll be able to find out for myself now. A+ on the psychic skills.

The only possible fault I can find is I got red clearos instead of purple. Not a major issue, I assume it was just not enough stock.
    It's still better than having a delay in the order (bit desperate at the moment) and they probably go faster anyway.

Great work, and I'm sure I'll be ordering again in the future.
    Stomp and davee like this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hi Nakor,

Thank you for the great feedback, we're always grateful for the time people take to write their thoughts on how we conduct ourselves.

I'd like to say we were psychic re the DCT, but it's just a little gesture to help you not care too much on the colour of the clearomisers. We were meant to get stock days before but it seems the port of Brisbane is on a go slow at the moment, maybe some sort of protest for more money, that along with the way our shopping cart and POS system are integrated, if we don't sync the 2 after each sale we get this issue.

Normally this wouldn't be an issue but with the delays in stock coming off the docks it bit us in the bum this time.

However we just received our delivery today and have everything back in stock now, I'll be updating current listings throughout the night and everything that was out of stock and lots of new stuff should be back up by morning.

Thanks again for the time you took to write your thoughts.
    Megan likes this.
    Signature Link Removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html