Thread: Great service

Great service

Just wanted to thank the Cobra for great service ,looking forward to trying the Musk Candy...ohh and also thanks for the extra free sample...Musk Stick..
    I VAPE = I LIVE

Started Vaping at 16:00 hrs on 11th April 2013...
    Saved poop loads of $ not buying stinkies since then.
    Spending poop loads of $ on shinies and juice etc since then
    But now I am happy...

AVF Regular
    I'd just like to thank Vapingcobra for selling Capella Drops in 30ml, makes me happy
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Thanks for the feedback guys, always happy to accommodate, if you have any suggestions on anything, we are always happy to listen and take on board everything said, within reason
    Signature Link Removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Just received my order of FA and PA, smell pretty natural--well packaged too, now to find some recipes

AVF Regular
    Placed an order last week and asked Charlie to hold it and post it on monday. I arrived home from work today and there was my parcel arriving just as I pulled into the drive way. Great service from a great vendor.
    Thanks heaps charlie, you da man
    PS thanks for the free sample of musk stick mate. The hand brake put the grip on it straight away but she has to sleep some time.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Boo Hoo, I didn't get any free samples in my 22 bottle order-ah well

Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    Placed an order last week and asked Charlie to hold it and post it on monday. I arrived home from work today and there was my parcel arriving just as I pulled into the drive way. Great service from a great vendor.
    Thanks heaps charlie, you da man
    PS thanks for the free sample of musk stick mate. The hand brake put the grip on it straight away but she has to sleep some time.
    You're welcome mate, my wife packed that one, she wants to push her new flavour I think, I told her no one likes it LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxien View Post
    Boo Hoo, I didn't get any free samples in my 22 bottle order-ah well
    Sorry to hear that Saxien, let me know via email at sales@vapingcobra.com.au your order number and I'll make sure you are sorted out. Some don't understand it's OK to give samples even if not asked for, or it could have been nothing was bottled at the time.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

"Sorry to hear that Saxien, let me know via email at sales@vapingcobra.com.au your order number and I'll make sure you are sorted out. Some don't understand it's OK to give samples even if not asked for, or it could have been nothing was bottled at the time."

Hi Charlie, Nah, don't go to that bother cob, wasen't expecting one anyway, I was only having a bit of a laugh with the other poster.
    Been searching around looking for recipes for the TPA stuff so will probably need to get a few more flavours for the recipes Iv'e seen so far. Is 15-20% of flavour about right with this stuff?
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Saxien View Post
    Is 15-20% of flavour about right with this stuff?
    Depends on the flavour, but a better ratio would be 8-16%, you can go as high as 20% with TFA, but I've rarely gone this high on their flavours.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Olfella View Post
    Musk Stick..
    Please post a review, loved those things as a kid.