Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By jr french

Thread: great service

AVF Regular

great service

Popped down to the shop yesterday to get some wire. Great to have a vendor on the coast that doesnt want to sell me a crappy ecig ( we all know the kind ). Great service and very handy to pop in and grab supplies with out over the top postage charges. Will be back when the 306 is in stock (* pm me please ). anyone who knows me knows that i don't often praise much so take it as a big + for the coast to have such a vendor locally, so support them as we all should and buy local when we can
    essiemessy, xen and fabricator4 like this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by jr french View Post
    Popped down to the shop yesterday to get some wire. Great to have a vendor on the coast that doesnt want to sell me a crappy ecig ( we all know the kind ). Great service and very handy to pop in and grab supplies with out over the top postage charges. Will be back when the 306 is in stock (* pm me please ). anyone who knows me knows that i don't often praise much so take it as a big + for the coast to have such a vendor locally, so support them as we all should and buy local when we can
    Thanks for the feedback jr french, will be making the order with the supplier on Friday, so should have them within a week or 2 at the latest, but will let you know as soon as they are back in stock.
    Signature Link Removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html