Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Lorraine 121
  • 1 Post By izmali
  • 1 Post By Lorraine 121
  • 1 Post By izmali

Thread: Thank You from a newbie.

Thank You from a newbie.

I would like to say Thank You for putting up with my e-mails and phone calls about e-cigs, and for the great advice. My order arrived a few days ago, beautifully packed with care. I didn't have a great first vape, must of been some juice on the tip, and the taste was terrible, took me a couple of days to try again.
    I love your Banana and Strawberry flavour, very nice, I haven't tried them all yet but getting there. One day soon I hope to be able to go down to the Gold Coast and have a look at your store and hopefully learn a bit more.
    Again Thank You for all the help.
    Lorraine.
    lheamfrg and vreidisgod like this.

AVF Regular
    Hi lorraine glad your off to a good start. Check out https://www.facebook.com/groups/brisbane.vapers/ we are meeting up weekly at the calamvale hotel friday mornings and again friday nights at the runcorn tavern feel free to drop on by for a vape coffee and a chat most of us have been at it for 6 months or more and have some good gear u can droll over lol. look forward to meeting u sometime though
    vreidisgod likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Hi izmali, I have only been vaping for 1 day so it would be nice to meet others and get some tips.
    I didn't realize there was so many people into vaping until I found this forum, plenty of good advice around. I live on the north side of Brissie, but would love to join in. I'm not on facebook, but it is good to know there are meeting places, it maybe awhile before I can get down there, but again Thanks for the invite.

from one Lorraine to another welcome to AVF and hope u enjoy ur new found vaping journey

+1 on customer service from charlie

Hi Iozza 82, Thank you for the welcome, it is a totally new and different journey. I haven't even ordered any nic from os yet, in the meantime I am enjoying the flavours I got from Vaping Cobra. I agree, very good customer service.
    lozza 82 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine 121 View Post
    Hi izmali, I have only been vaping for 1 day so it would be nice to meet others and get some tips.
    I didn't realize there was so many people into vaping until I found this forum, plenty of good advice around. I live on the north side of Brissie, but would love to join in. I'm not on facebook, but it is good to know there are meeting places, it maybe awhile before I can get down there, but again Thanks for the invite.
    due to a recent increase in my free time i may be able to come northside to give u a hand if u need some hands on help to work out whats wat and how to use everything
    lozza 82 likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    Hi Lorraine

I think someone here mentioned the other day that getting off smokes is a journey not a race, so go at your own pace and do what works for you. There are always people on here that are willing to provide advice and encouragement as well.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorraine 121 View Post
    I would like to say Thank You for putting up with my e-mails and phone calls about e-cigs, and for the great advice. My order arrived a few days ago, beautifully packed with care. I didn't have a great first vape, must of been some juice on the tip, and the taste was terrible, took me a couple of days to try again.
    I love your Banana and Strawberry flavour, very nice, I haven't tried them all yet but getting there. One day soon I hope to be able to go down to the Gold Coast and have a look at your store and hopefully learn a bit more.
    Again Thank You for all the help.
    Lorraine.

You're welcome Lorraine, that is what we're here for, I'm glad that you are now enjoying Vaping.
    Signature Link Removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html