Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Big Thank You

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Big Thank You

I'd just like to thank everyone for their understanding and patience while we have made the move to larger premises, it has certainly been a little tough at times and we underestimated some things while also not allowing enough time for others, all in all it has been mostly painless though.

We have a really crap, slow internet at the moment (bridged through the use of wireless on a mobile), it seems when ordering an 3 phone/internet business system from telstra it takes between 20-30 days to install, something we did not expect would be such a long time, anyway, live and learn, so I'm off to get a better 4G wireless modem tomorrow that will give us high speed connections for the next 10 days courtesy of telstra while they get us setup.

Our contact number is set to change once telstra have us sorted out (they can't churn it across), however the current number will redirect for 3 months and then eventually terminate.

If anything were to go wrong today it was going to happen, at 12:30pm we did something and lost power, or maybe it was the rain, quick check of the fuses and nothing tripped, so next thing was a quick call to the energy people and they said they would be out before 6pm, given the down pour we had, and it not letting up, we didn't expect they would turn up, I wouldn't have either, dem shocks don't tickle! So to continue processing orders after it got dark, we borrowed a geni and continued on.

We are only a 1 day delay in processing orders at the moment and will be caught up with these through the day and will be back on track for same day processing again by tomorrow night.

I noticed a lot of orders came through today that have requested pick up and times you'd like to pick these up at, normally this would not be a problem, but given the circumstances at the moment, it may not be possible, but we will try our best to get them ready for you tomorrow, we process all orders in the order we receive them.

Once again, thank you to everyone for your support and understanding and we look forward to more fun times and bigger promotions this financial year.
    Signature Link Removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Regular
    Why oh why do people still insist on using Telstra :-(. I have more trouble with them than any other ISP and that's including dodo!

Other than that guys. Well done on the move. Hope nothing else goes wrong.

Serious points for effort guys!

As for the ISP/Telco choice... sometimes there is not another option...

AVF Regular
    True kk unfortunately lol nearly all my business clients have switched to other telcos/isp's where possible now due to large amounts of crap with the big guys

Quote Originally Posted by LizBiz25 View Post
    Why oh why do people still insist on using Telstra . I have more trouble with them than any other ISP and that's including dodo!

Other than that guys. Well done on the move. Hope nothing else goes wrong.
    Telstra had the coolest phones, that's the only reason, nah just kidding , we chose Telstra for no particular reason other than all our other services are with them.

We got through the first day without too much drama, so looks good from here in, thank you LizBiz!

Quote Originally Posted by KamaKaZzie View Post
    Serious points for effort guys!

As for the ISP/Telco choice... sometimes there is not another option...
    thank you KamaKaZzie!
    LizBiz25 likes this.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Regular
    Cheers for that, I just put in an order for some stuff, if its a few days late I wont stress,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Good luck with it all!

I am sure you will have it all sorted in no time and your customers will understand and be patient and appreciate the update!

Ahh I wondered what the holdup was with my order. Forgot you guys were moving..

Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    Sod it, time to buy some chickens, pack the cat and move to an island.
    http://southanstreetorganics.wordpress.com/

AVF Regular
    Photo???? Would love to see a pic of your shop :-)
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_A View Post
    Ahh I wondered what the holdup was with my order. Forgot you guys were moving..
    My apologies for the delay Simon_A, but we are now all caught up and everything is back to normal in regards to processing orders.

Quote Originally Posted by essiemessy View Post
    Photo???? Would love to see a pic of your shop
    Once we have all our signage up and made it all pretty, I'll post some photo's
    essiemessy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast