Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Guttersmile
  • 2 Post By VapingCobra

Thread: Great Service

Great Service

I just got my order from you guys today and was very happy with it thanks for the level of service you provided I wish more vendors around took the extra steps you did to make your customers happy I will definitely be buying from you again soon .
    I ordered mainly about 10 concentrates at which I had a huge selection to choose from I received all of them in little separate bags which I haven't got from any other vendor and was a nice touch they where also bubble wrapped separately from the rest of the stuff I ordered ,in the order I got the option to choose a free sample which was a chocolate eclair doubler and it is really good I am actually vaping it now and cant put it down it tastes like a chocolate donut with a really nice hint of cream to it not too sweet just right but thats not all, I got a free musk stick sample as well haven't tried it yet because I cant put the eclair down
    One other thing I liked is I received a paper version of the invoice with everything I ordered ticked off this shows me extra care was taken to make sure everything was there not many vendors do this I have noticed I usually have to check there site .
    Well I will be putting another order in soon guys thanks again and I will be recommending you to my mates.

GS
    TheDishD likes this.

AVF Regular
    you shud try the pink flamingo, hazelnut custard, orange blast

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Guttersmile View Post
    I just got my order from you guys today and was very happy with it thanks for the level of service you provided I wish more vendors around took the extra steps you did to make your customers happy I will definitely be buying from you again soon .
    I ordered mainly about 10 concentrates at which I had a huge selection to choose from I received all of them in little separate bags which I haven't got from any other vendor and was a nice touch they where also bubble wrapped separately from the rest of the stuff I ordered ,in the order I got the option to choose a free sample which was a chocolate eclair doubler and it is really good I am actually vaping it now and cant put it down it tastes like a chocolate donut with a really nice hint of cream to it not too sweet just right but thats not all, I got a free musk stick sample as well haven't tried it yet because I cant put the eclair down
    One other thing I liked is I received a paper version of the invoice with everything I ordered ticked off this shows me extra care was taken to make sure everything was there not many vendors do this I have noticed I usually have to check there site .
    Well I will be putting another order in soon guys thanks again and I will be recommending you to my mates.

GS
    Thanks for the great feedback Guttersmile, it's always great to hear that we have done something right Adding each flavour to a separate bag helps prevent any contamination to other flavours in the event one breaks during transit, as much as this is a rare case, it does happen. Personally I have had that happen to me and by the time I got the flavours from OS, all the labels had been destroyed to the point I had no idea what they were without testing them.

Enjoy your flavours and if you need any info, be sure to email us.
    Guttersmile and TheDishD like this.
    Signature Link Removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html