Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By fabricator4
  • 1 Post By coal miner
  • 2 Post By VapingCobra

Thread: Vape mail in 36 hours

AVF Regular

Vape mail in 36 hours

Placed an order Sunday night and did express post, but still figured it would probably be Wednesday by the time I saw it in Mackay.

Charlie and the team had this processed and in the mail bag in time for it to be on a truck and on its way to me overnight; received Tuesday morning.

Gotta love vapemail from 1000km away in 36 hours. Nice one guys.

vapemail.jpg
    lozza 82 and TheDishD like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Yep you gotta love that mate. He gets it to Rocky at the speed of light as well.
    fabricator4 likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Placed an order Sunday night and did express post, but still figured it would probably be Wednesday by the time I saw it in Mackay.

Charlie and the team had this processed and in the mail bag in time for it to be on a truck and on its way to me overnight; received Tuesday morning.

Gotta love vapemail from 1000km away in 36 hours. Nice one guys.

vapemail.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    Yep you gotta love that mate. He gets it to Rocky at the speed of light as well.
    Thanks fabricator4 and coal miner, we have been working OT on pushing orders through and still keeping the level of service up. Telstra finally installed our system yesterday, so now we have full speed internet and a phone system that is much better than the crap we were working on. We have finalised the testing of our new dedicated server, and will be moving our website in the wee hours, hopefully it will not be noticed. This should eliminate the timeouts some people have experienced at times.
    fabricator4 and TheDishD like this.
    Signature Link Removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html