Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By bikam0wz

Thread: Great Vendor

Great Vendor

Just wanted to let other know that the service I've received from Vaping Cobra has been exceptional.

Thanks heaps

... lurkin' and a likin' and a learnin'...

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by bikam0wz View Post
    Just wanted to let other know that the service I've received from Vaping Cobra has been exceptional.

Thanks heaps
    Thanks for the feedback bikam0wz, always happy to help where we can.
    Signature Link Removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Regular
    concur with the op,great service here.thanks charlie and co.
    RIP VP

I can say the same.vape cobra is awesome.Charlie u guys rock.grate customer service.reason I keep comeing back.ha ha lol please please get ceramic wicks in.lol ha ha.

I'm stoked with being able to walk into a physical shop for advice - just wish they'd open a shop in Brissy

... lurkin' and a likin' and a learnin'...

T7x
    AVF Regular
    I love the site, the amount of advice and the specials (not many lately though? :s)
    Only thing I'd love to see from vapingcobra would be kicking the clones and getting the originals in, had quite a few of the clones fail on me after about one week of use.
    Do you know de way 👺

Quote Originally Posted by floorzone2 View Post
    concur with the op,great service here.thanks charlie and co.
    Quote Originally Posted by bully View Post
    I can say the same.vape cobra is awesome.Charlie u guys rock.grate customer service.reason I keep comeing back.ha ha lol please please get ceramic wicks in.lol ha ha.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikam0wz View Post
    I'm stoked with being able to walk into a physical shop for advice - just wish they'd open a shop in Brissy
    Quote Originally Posted by T7x View Post
    I love the site, the amount of advice and the specials (not many lately though? :s)
    Only thing I'd love to see from vapingcobra would be kicking the clones and getting the originals in, had quite a few of the clones fail on me after about one week of use.
    Thanks for all the feedback guys, much appreciated for taking the time to write.

T7x, can you email me your order numbers and the issues you had mate, we are more than happy to replace anything that is faulty. We have started to remove some of the clones, where we have been able to apply pressure on the supplier to give us cheaper pricing, or where the original has been better. Sometimes we have found clones to be just as good, if not better, in those cases we will continue to supply the clones.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Wanted to say I'm very impressed with the service and the products from this vendor. In the extra comments section I requested a joke to be written on the receipt; I was just being a smart arse. to my surprise I get roughly a 30 word hand written joke that was funny. Any one who goes that little step further for customer service gets my admiration, respect and repeat sales. Thank you, you made my day!
    Just ignore me and I'll go away.

Quote Originally Posted by evil bloke View Post
    Wanted to say I'm very impressed with the service and the products from this vendor. In the extra comments section I requested a joke to be written on the receipt; I was just being a smart arse. to my surprise I get roughly a 30 word hand written joke that was funny. Any one who goes that little step further for customer service gets my admiration, respect and repeat sales. Thank you, you made my day!
    lol, glad you liked the joke, I thought it was funny.

Thanks for taking the time to write some feedback mate, much appreciated.