1300mah ego batteries?

Hi Charlie

I am now at the maintenance stage of vaping, and only need concentrates and other DIY materials, clearo's and batteries. Recently I bought a couple of 1300mah ego-t batteries from FT and they are awesome, and if you sold these I wouldn't have to shop anywhere else.

What makes them awesome is they are no longer than a 650mah, but a bit thicker, and they last for a very long time on one charge. One of these combined with a T3S clearo (which I purchased recently as well) and you have something that will last you all day, in terms of battery life and juice, as the T3S holds an easy days worth of juice.

So I was hopeful that you may be in the process of getting them in, or may consider getting them in in the future?

Regards
    KBM

AVF Regular
    You mean like the spinners?
    Fifth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

AVF Regular
    Hey keyboardmama vape king has some very nice bigger batteries that are short but thicker,one is the kgo 1300 mega ego and there is a new one called the 18650 ego mod which sounds pretty good but the kgo sounds like what your after.BATTERIES - Vapeking

AVF Regular
    I had a fat 1300mah from FT, It lasted me 1 day and then got really hot and melted down, very dangerous battery it was.
    Would be nice if they came out with a high mah ego battery like based on a panasonic 3400mah battery. Well there are ego-T tubes I guess could use one, they were pretty good, and when you used a Siam bottom cap they really rocked.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Thanks for not selling cheap crappy batteries VC! I'm sorry I cheated on you.

I found them on VK and have bought 6-7 so far. Haven't had an issue with them at all, and they just last and last.

The ones I got from FT are still going strong as well.

I won't even bother going back to any other ego's now.

AVF Regular
    Have to admit I love my Spinner 1300 from VK. I consider myself to be a heavy vaper and it lasts me 1.5 days before recharging. Might be a little more expensive than other batteries but after having tried a few others the spinner knocks em dead. I bought 4 x 900maH from Slowtech they are now the backups.

2nd attempt ... Never give up, giving up. OMG I am going to be rich soon, look how much I have saved!