Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Bad service

Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    In all honesty, I think you should harden up and have a bit of patience (along with a cup of cement). If your inquiry to the vendor is anything like this thread, I'd probably ignore you too. It's not all about you, I'd imagine the vendor would be trying to fill more than just your order and trying to get them all out ASAP
    A bit unwarranted. I think gerzzzzz had a valid point with regards to lack of communication (I've been on both ends of this, sometimes there's nothing to say, really the customer only wants good news most of the time so a 'non reply' reply often makes things worse).

I only posted to say even if the order has already been sent out express post, then maybe it still wouldn't have been delivered already, just like my order from another vendor, and that's all on ausposts 'express' service from and to certain areas. My order from elsewhere does have tracking and has been sent. Do I feel any better than the OP about it? No, like I said the extra info doesn't matter to me and sending that vendor a question about my order would only solicit a 'non reply' or some crap about checking with auspost.
    Last edited by coopz; 09-01-14 at 06:17 PM.
    buttonbrite likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    gerzzzz this happened a while ago with vc as well - and charlie from vc said that the best way of contacting them was via the site - i cant remember if its like a ticket - anyway not by email if its an enquiry re your order

how did you contact them?
    Through the website

Quote Originally Posted by urecia View Post
    If you are buying juice, most of the time it takes 1 to 3 days depending on how busy Charlie is. He needs to make the juices. Same as alot of other vendors. Being in aus doesn't make it any faster from other overseas vendors in terms of making the juice, just that shipping will be quicker.

Give it time, VC juices are worth the wait. Even better after they have steeped.
    Not juices, all readily available stuff. Even then, no excuse for ignoring customers

Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    In all honesty, I think you should harden up and have a bit of patience (along with a cup of cement). If your inquiry to the vendor is anything like this thread, I'd probably ignore you too. It's not all about you, I'd imagine the vendor would be trying to fill more than just your order and trying to get them all out ASAP
    I am contributing to the forums by letting others know my experience, so if you only want to attack other members who share their experience, you're making yourself look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by gerzzzzz View Post
    Things would be better if they can take 15 seconds or so to reply me "your order will be sent out later today (or tomorrow)"
    This vendor has also TOTALLY ignored my inquiry before (when I asked about availability of a product), so I think it's purely their customer service to get blamed.
    Takes you 15 secs to read the website before placing a order

AVF Regular
    Vc have always been helpful and reliable and Charlie is great to deal with
    Being in customer service myself I do know sometimes things slip through the cracks I know some people get upset and I know no communication does not help.

I am just saying sometimes Something's just happen I'm sure Charlie will get back to you soon and I hope it's with a good outcome for all. It's not always easy running a business and as I said things can slip through the cracks, I'm sure with Xmas just passed vendors have a backlog I know it's no excuse but hey things happen it well could have been posted as I know aus post tracking at the moment is just crappy and not showing much at all

AVF Regular
    Very true Connor.....I've had very bad experiences with businesses that other people swear by. I just posted my experiences with VC to add some balance.

Never had a problem with VC, but also don't have a problem with Gerzzz venting frustration with the experience.... lack of response from any company is annoying at best.
    Fatman and coopz like this.

Good comments Connor

I'm not having a go at gerrzz either

It can be frustrating and you want the stuff now, I know all about this ordered a few things lately that we're "in stock" and still haven't shipped a week later with express post selected and no replies from the vendor either but that's the joy of online shopping they have more than one customer at them at a time

Some Aussie vendors do have a second job And the vape stores are a side project

AVF Regular
    Never had an issue with VC, emails replied to, product shipped in good time.
    There will always be things that slip through the gaps, it's just a pity that this time it appears to be you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast