Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Bad service

Still no communication, I think I shouldn't hold my breath Terrible customer service

AVF Regular
    I think gerzzzzz has every right to complain. I dont know why in AVF members jump all over other members when they have a vendor complaint. It's the same thing in the vapebar thread, there's been multiple complaints about them but members get flamed every time they say something. Posting times may vary, but not getting any responses back from the vendor is just plain bad service.

Sent from my Note ll
    Fatman, oogy, JenJ and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Don't get me started on vapebar.
    steve.c likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    I think gerzzzzz has every right to complain. I dont know why in AVF members jump all over other members when they have a vendor complaint. It's the same thing in the vapebar thread, there's been multiple complaints about them but members get flamed every time they say something. Posting times may vary, but not getting any responses back from the vendor is just plain bad service.

Sent from my Note ll
    That's what I thought, vendor forums are there for members to browse the pros and cons of every vendor, so I know which one to avoid.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    I've had nothing but great service from Charlie, so I'll keep going back.
    On the other hand, my stepson wasn't satisfied with the service he got, so he's going elsewhere.
    That's fair.
    Fifth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Super Moderator
    Posts not relating to VC removed ... ( in soft delete )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Like what happened recently to VB. Every order I have had from vc has been a good experience.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by gerzzzzz View Post
    I have to say Vaping Cobra is the worst vendor I have dealt with, maybe even worse than Blow Vapor.

A month or two ago I asked about availability / restocking of an item with no reply.

Placed an order on Tuesday, paid for express hoping I would get it ASAP but haven't received any tracking.
    Contacted them asked when is it going to be delivered so I will have an idea, no response.

I bought juices from Israel on Monday and it's arrived today. Unbelievable.

I'm sorry you feel you have had a bad experience. However, I've notice a few things in your post.

You asked us through private message on AVF about stock (i only just got this now when I logged in), unfortunately with the offline store and online ordering, we rarely get a chance to come to AVF, asking questions by private message is not the best option.

Over the new year period, we were closed form the 1/01/14 to 4/01/14, this was in big red letters on the front page of our site, so contacting us on these days would have received no response.

If contacting us through the contact form on our website, we state on that very form, we can take up to 3 business days (that's excluding weekends and public holidays) to respond and the best option is to log into your account and select the invoice, then click start communication, for any queries you have with an order. This is to protect you, we refuse to answer any questions about orders or accounts that come through general emails unless you provide detailed personal information that allows us to confirm you are who you say you are.

Another bad way to contact us is be hitting the reply button on a confirmation order email (we have this in big red letters at the top too), it states that the email address is unmonitored.

We have setup the best option to contact us when it comes to orders, we do it this way because the amount of spam we receive each day is unbearable, it's in excess of 300 per day from all sorts of people, this is why it takes us up to 3 days to respond to general emails submitted using our website contact form.

We have tried to write in many places these procedure to contact us regarding orders and delivery times and can only hope people read it.

Express shipping has nothing to do with how fast we process orders, it just means Australia Post will post to you faster than standard post. In busy times it can and does take us 3 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays). We all deserve time with our families!
    Signature Link Removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Super Moderator
    it's there in big red letters on the contact us page on the site.

If you require support on an order you have made, please log into your account, select the invoice, and then click on start communication. This will ensure your query is answered in a timely manner and will not be caught up in spam filters.

We can take up to 3 business days (excluding public holidays and weekends) and sometimes longer in busy periods to respond to an email recieved using this form.

Is this the communication method you used to query your order Gerzzzzz?
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123