N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster

Checkout not working?

Hey VC

Tried to checkout with firefox and chrome on both linux & windows. No go. I also tested with a totally clean version of firefox and chrome. This has not happened before and I buy lots of stuff.
    All I get is "Information: Profile data has been updated successfully." when I press "Continue" after filling out my address in section "2 Billing and Shipping Address"

Is there a problem at the moment?

Thanks

EDIT> Also tested on internet explorer.

If you are having troubles selecting a shipping method, please select pickup and email us at sales@******.com.au and let us know.
    Not this problem
    I actually can't even get to that point

EDIT2> seems if you do not fill out your address when you first sign up, you'll get this problem. Created a second account and now it works.
    Last edited by sushiaddiction; 12-02-14 at 11:47 AM.

]6⁹.12[

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by sushiaddiction View Post
    Hey VC

Tried to checkout with firefox and chrome on both linux & windows. No go. I also tested with a totally clean version of firefox and chrome. This has not happened before and I buy lots of stuff.
    All I get is "Information: Profile data has been updated successfully." when I press "Continue" after filling out my address in section "2 Billing and Shipping Address"

Is there a problem at the moment?

Thanks

EDIT> Also tested on internet explorer.

Not this problem
    I actually can't even get to that point

EDIT2> seems if you do not fill out your address when you first sign up, you'll get this problem. Created a second account and now it works.
    Hi sushiaddiction,

Thanks for letting us know about this, the shopping cart will be the death of me!
    Signature Link Removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html