Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By maggie
  • 1 Post By simonp_au

Thread: Ego - T rubber seal on battery...

Ego - T rubber seal on battery...

I brought an ego t from vaping cobra and the round rubber seal in the head of the battery has come out and i cant find it....its not possible to use it with out that seal is it? thanks.
    "Just because you're Paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you" Kurt Cobain, 1994.

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977.

"Everything that can be invented has been invented" Commisioner, US Patent Office, 1899

I 've never used an ego t so can't help, but I'm sure if you send vc an email, they'll sort it out for/with you
    simonp_au likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I 've never used an ego t so can't help, but I'm sure if you send vc an email, they'll sort it out for/with you
    Ok will do... thanks for that :-)
    margyb likes this.
    "Just because you're Paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you" Kurt Cobain, 1994.

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977.

"Everything that can be invented has been invented" Commisioner, US Patent Office, 1899