Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: anyone heard from vaping cobra lately

AVF Regular
    Hi buttonbrite..You can get pg from pharmacies.A mate who just started mixing out of curiousity went to his local chemist
    and asked for pg,they replied they only have a 100ml on hand for their own use but they filled a 15ml bottle for him free.

AVF Regular
    Hmmm.
    On the 14th I rang, but the phone rang out a couple of times. Had planned to drop in and say hi that day, since I had my brother visiting, and was going to get him set up to vape. We drove up there anyway, doing the tourist thing, to find the place closed with a clock on the door saying someone would be back at 4. We returned at 4:15, and the joint was locked up.
    Bugger.
    Fifth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Hi Krusty....thanks for that, but while I've been able to get VG in the chemists, I have yet to find one with PG. I live in a relatively small town, with probably 5 pharmacies all up, 3 of which have different "franchise" names but are owned by the same mob. I've checked with three of them who looked at me funny and asked what I wanted with it. When I told them it was an ingredient in my DIY juice for "e cigarettes" (cause when you say "vape" most people don't have a clue), they looked at me even funnier and said "No, we don't carry that". You would have thought I'd told them I needed it because it was the only thing that would get the blood off the floor of my meth lab. Snort. Small town SA at it's finest.

At any rate, no luck with PG here. I usually get PG nic, which would have thinned the juice a bit, but last batch for some insane reason I got VG. I didn't mean to, it just happened. I have an order out now for some with another vendor. I seriously needed some apple and cookie flavour as well cause a day without my apple cinnamon cookie would possibly collapse my fragile mental state.

I just checked the VC website @ 0630. Still down for maintenance.

Hey essiemessie are you going to try and see VC today?
    Tried ringing but no answer and their website is still down.
    I got my genisus atty yesterday and the tank wss cracked when I took it out of the little tin it came in.
    Was gunna go down tomorrow arv but want to know if they are going to be open.
    Hope everything is ok with these guys.

I have no special talent____I am just passionately curious!
    I'm not MAD_____ I am GIFTED....

AVF Regular
    Nah, I hardly ever get away often enough to just make the trip for the sake of it.
    I hope they're ok, too. At least the online service I get from VC has always been great.
    Fifth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Same Issues

I am having the same issues with this guy

Quote Originally Posted by cruzmiguel View Post
    sent a message twice from the site message box, no reply..
    has anyone been in touch in the last few days?

Used VC for the first time last week. I did see the message about them being closed and not processing orders until this week. I therefore chose to pay the express post option, given they said it may take 3 days to process their orders.

If it doesn't arrive this week I'll be pretty annoyed. Frustrating that I've heard nothing and their website is down so I can't check tracking (although i strongly suspect it hasn't been posted yet). Surely their website down notice could have some info on it, like their contact details or perhaps when the website will be back up.

Given the holiday, inability to process orders when they said, and the website being down, my view is that they are either dodgy and/or incompetent. In this case I think it's the latter. Either way, I think it will be the first and last time I use them.

Have been trying to call them for the last two days, Would be GREAT if someone would ANSWER the damn phone!

I'm keen to pick up my order from last week...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    Used VC for the first time last week. I did see the message about them being closed and not processing orders until this week. I therefore chose to pay the express post option, given they said it may take 3 days to process their orders.

If it doesn't arrive this week I'll be pretty annoyed. Frustrating that I've heard nothing and their website is down so I can't check tracking (although i strongly suspect it hasn't been posted yet). Surely their website down notice could have some info on it, like their contact details or perhaps when the website will be back up.

Given the holiday, inability to process orders when they said, and the website being down, my view is that they are either dodgy and/or incompetent. In this case I think it's the latter. Either way, I think it will be the first and last time I use them.
    That's a shame as they have some lovely juices you will never get to try
    The hazelnut custard is to die for

If you look on their contact page they do state that they very often are too busy to answer the phone. The best way to contact is by going into your order and using the communication tab. That is of course if their website is working.
    Just seems weird to me that they just been off for over a week and now the website is down.
    I got my order yesterday that I placed on the 17th. I was aware that they wouldn't process until their return on the 28th.
    It is possible that they are so busy trying to catch up that they have shut the site down so that they can get a breather.
    I don't think that they are dodgy as I have had 2 orders with them with no problems.

I have no special talent____I am just passionately curious!
    I'm not MAD_____ I am GIFTED....

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast